superconfessional

hrm.

my ex's cool little cat got loose today. he's a rescue kitty, fairly old, hardly any teeth, and blind. she just called me in a bit of a wreck since she got home from holidays to find out about this, and has been out all day looking for him while her family (the one's responsible for him getting out and lost) just sit around.

our situation got thoroughly messed up two weeks ago after being good for probably about 8 months, but I loved this little guy. I hope he's okay, but considering the area has a fair amount of displaced wildlife due to a highway coming in a few years ago, if he's not found by tomorrow morning, I don't think he will be.

:(

^^ hope he turns up. my friend's husky got loose a few months ago, was gone for a few weeks, wasn't around the neighborhood or in the animal shelter. found him a few weeks later with some older couple walking him around the neighborhood. what's fucked up is the husky had his tags and wasn't returned, and when my friend asked the couple to give back his dog, they were lecturing him about not taking care of him. of course he got his dog back.

@aleopold

you gotta puking black out drunk at least once man

ah yes fun times were had :cool:

this is what a number of people have told me. just once, but you gotta do it. it's hard for me since i really enjoy that stage right before you get drunk. aka tipsy as hell.

my new tenant was telling me about passing out in cancun after being roofied and waking up in a mexican jail where the floor is soaked in shit water. His description of the 24 hours he spent before paying "bail" was harrowing, especially the part about his infected feet because the floor was impregnated with shit, and water, and shit water, and he had no shoes and had to clean out a toilet with his hands into a box.

I went upstairs and swiffered my bathroom floor right afterwards.

being drunk has never stopped me from being cohesive.

even in my worst state (unknown quantity of lamb's 151 + bottle of cough syrup) i played a chess game with a sober friend and still won. i bent over the side of the ship to puke a few times while waiting for my turn.

don't know where else to post this, here it goes

johnnydeppportraitc10.jpg

johnnydeppm.jpg

00000004qo.jpg

00001f129541138.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i negged him saying "ur a living joke"

got this pm today:

Hello

why you say that at my reputation ?

" ur a living joke "

i really dont understand why you are saying something like that to me

just because i upload some pics ? biggrin.gif

please say the reson for your reputation , i dont know this here at all...i can say im a newbie . thx

my reply:

late pass, those pics have been reposted everywhere by everyone on the internet

youre the biggest bro ever for tyler durden worship

also i was drunk

welcome to superfuture kenni, enjoy your stay

I keep letting getty license my fucking pictures and to date I have made a total of: Goose Egg. Zero. Nothin'.

I don't know why I give a shit but I do.

The greatest joke of Fight Club is that an entire generation of bros came to worship the mental-projected parody of a confused and lonely generation-x'ers perceived 'revolutionary' philosophy.

No, the greatest joke is that there are a million bros out there who don't realize that it's a giant metaphor for homosexuality, but think it's actually about fighting and blowing shit up.

No, the greatest joke is that there are a million bros out there who don't realize that it's a giant metaphor for homosexuality, but think it's actually about fighting and blowing shit up.

My entire life has been a lie

thelion1856 5 step hang over cure for the next day:

1) down 1 whole bottle of gatoraide when u wake up & 1 later on in the day

2) eat a large meal preferably something salty (burgers, pizza, u know the good shit)

4) take a nap sometime during the day

5) take a shit

edit #3) take a multivitamin & B-1 vitamin (thats what we give our detox pts at work)

With each step you will feel better, change the order if you have to but you should feel back to normal once you have done all 5.

on another note my weekday life is boring as fuck:

work, gym, home to eat some dinner (cant seem to enjoy anything), then walk around my room do some push ups, then go back to the gym to not die of boredom. Maybe i should watch t.v. or a movie or play some modern warfare 2 online but i cant get myself to do these for some reason.

My weekend life on another note is hectik as fuck...

Its like im living for the weekends. I go from one extreme to another.

Now I am curious, what model were you packing at said incursion?

a 38 that we had from a previous place.

funny thing they found the gun afterwards and it had my prints all ove rit.

oh and like a dumbass our excuse was the most common one

"we lost our ball"

The greatest joke of Fight Club is that an entire generation of bros came to worship the mental-projected parody of a confused and lonely generation-x'ers perceived 'revolutionary' philosophy.

This is so true its insane. I am a huge FC fan, or was, am, but i see though it now. Its so so pretty, but its points, in the end, do not help much. Sometimes they do. Either way i think this is the post of the year on some level to me.

He did this in alien3 as well, all the folks at that prison had some chromosome damage and were a huge metaphor for aids.

My entire life has been a lie

Go get some leather Jawnz and start living it real bro, live it HARD ;)

it seems that a "real job" is one of the most unhealthy thing

and that being even aside the fact that it really feels (and is) prostitution

I've never eaten so bad, started smoking cigarettes here and there, drinking coffee and alcohol by the liter, doing drugs (at work and outside)

or it might also be part of just working my ass out, then being 1hr in public transportation to come back home all alone

it seems that a "real job" is one of the most unhealthy thing

and that being even aside the fact that it really feels (and is) prostitution

I've never eaten so bad, started smoking cigarettes here and there, drinking coffee and alcohol by the liter, doing drugs (at work and outside)

or it might also be part of just working my ass out, then being 1hr in public transportation to come back home all alone

I hear this. My full-time job was killing me for awhile. I started smoking, drinking too much coffee, stopped going to the gym because of lack of energy, my diet went to shit, and I drink like a beast every weekend just because I can. After the 6 month mark I started getting used to the routine and I'm back to normal now, thankfully.

honestly, the transition into the "real world" / a career causes a lot of ppl to go bonkers

hence the increase in "quarter life crisis"

which is usually "did i choose the right path?", "i miss my college/university days", "is this all life has to offer?", and the usual one you hear "i just want to drop everything, buy a one-way ticket somewhere, and live my life"

from personal experience, you do need that one big final release from your youth to set your mind at ease

when i first started working, i was like you guys - drinking more, drinking tonnes of coffee, eating like shit, and still holding on to my party days by going out and partying any night of the week (the thought of partying till 5am on a tuesday then dragging my ass into work for 8am on a wednesday is bananas to me now)

I cut that out eventually, but I still felt like i was missing something, so i just fucked off to europe for 3 weeks and partied like mad. came back a new man cause i needed to get that out of my system. Now i'm happy with my 9 - 5 and find joy in other aspects of life.

Suzie - you'll get over that hump, but it might take one huge push (like fucking off for 3 weeks) before you do.