superconfessional

i always find that i have vivid dreams if i wake up and then go back to sleep, especially during the morning/day. sometimes i end up in a sleep trance and cant wake myself up.

ps. i always dreamin' 'bout you

I just always have really clear, really long dreams.

The one I had this morning was pretty fucking ridiculous. I also have all sorts of repeating themes going on.

I've never been in a sleep trance though, :o

Freud says that dreams are wishes unfulfilled. That said, my most recent dreams were of (1) me eating an egg sandwich and (2) me eating a chicken sandwich, which shows how mundane my dreams have become as I've gotten older.

(For the record, I ate both an egg and a chicken sandwich shortly after these dreams, leaving me psychically and nutritionally sated.)

I'm supposed to take the GRE wednesday but i haven't studied a lick. I haven't done math in 4 years either. I want to do something about this, but i've been lazy. Hopefully, i'll get motivated real quick.

I found out that I hooked up with a 190cm tall, 80kg girl on Saturday night.

I am never drinking and smoking copious amounts like that ever again. EVER.

I found a picture of her on Facebook and I'm being completely serious when I say that she's got tits bigger than my head.

That's a huge bitch!

I am 175cm, and maybe 57-58 kilos on a good day, and while I could probably admit that I am skinny, I don't see myself as being diminutive. I am fairly average-sized in Asia especially. I could do white girls, but in North America I rarely see any ones that are both petite and actually cute. :( Am I doomed to a life of doing 155-160cm/45kilo Asian girls who steal all my money?

The one I had this morning was pretty fucking ridiculous. I also have all sorts of repeating themes going on.

yes, mine are long also, sometimes my dreams take on the same pattern from a previous time and i can almost guess what is going to happen and change it. but what i was trying to say is when they often occur, that is, after i have gone back to sleep in the morning or something. i have frequent lay ins ;)

Is it true that if you take lotsa vitamin B12 you get better/moe vivid dreams?

i started taking it the past few days, i'll let you know how my dreams are. i can't really tell you about the dreams when i'd taken it so far cause i'd been intoxicated one way or another.

oh yeah, this is pretty much what thursday was like. it's crazy partying with white people.

ZNUK5sKtMeg

however, you have sleep walked into my room at 4am, gently recited some justice lyrics to me, and then tried to go onto my computer until i told you to fuck off (thinking you were being a drunk bastard). oh, and the time you woke up in our housemates bed wearing her bathrobe.

creep.

oops, i just came back to my programs computer lab at school and i had left my work at one of the computers including my journal with some notes i was using wide open at the desk.

and on the other page i had written some pretty graphic stuff about a girl i am currently seeing and well...i hope no one read it.

however, you have sleep walked into my room at 4am, gently recited some justice lyrics to me, and then tried to go onto my computer until i told you to fuck off (thinking you were being a drunk bastard). oh, and the time you woke up in our housemates bed wearing her bathrobe.

creep.

haaaa cinderella's caught up.

my dreams are FUUUUUUCKED after a night out partying...I generally get about an hours sleep on a sunday night, and sometimes i wake up with huge jolts from dreams about getting attacked by bears or murdered by my family or something crazy and horrifying like that.

confession: ive been wanting to see a therpaist for a long time now, to see what he/she would conclude about my life and also try and get help remembering my childhood.

from like 3-7, i dont remember shit from those years. my parents are always like do you remember this time or that time, and all i can respond with is uum no sorry. its annoying at times.

hate, hate, hate my part-time job (even though i only work three days a week, due to uni).

...but don't want to give it up because it pays so well compared to all the other jobs friends are working.

That's a huge bitch!

I am 175cm, and maybe 57-58 kilos on a good day, and while I could probably admit that I am skinny, I don't see myself as being diminutive. I am fairly average-sized in Asia especially. I could do white girls, but in North America I rarely see any ones that are both petite and actually cute. :( Am I doomed to a life of doing 155-160cm/45kilo Asian girls who steal all my money?

shit man, do you have a white fetish now? c'mon! you can do better than that.

from like 3-7, i dont remember shit from those years. my parents are always like do you remember this time or that time, and all i can respond with is uum no sorry. its annoying at times.

Pah. Get over it. I can't remember anything before 8th grade. Drugs will do that.

Eventually you'll come to realize that childhood is vastly overrated.

when I went to disneyworld in february I got severely creeped out by the "space man" you see wehn you are going up the hill at the beginning of Space Mountain, the one all alone in this dim control room with no doors leading out :(

dolly pls do not lie, you love it when I sleepwalk into your room. You forgot to mention when I hid my driver's license in your coat pocket.

Eventually you'll come to realize that childhood is vastly overrated.

you must have not owned a mr. potato head.

[edit]

wait, nevermind i still have mine, so yeah childhood is lame.

I've been having wild sex dreams about my friend who was brushing against me in my previous confession, like amazing ones that make me feel kinda guilty and at the same time turned on when I talk to her. If I didn't like her boyfriend so much I'd be trying to hit that so hard by now.