superconfessional

Some girl in my apt building must have a boyfriend that drives a dark blue R34 Skyline, because lately there's one parked in front of my house all the time and I'm insanely jealous... I guess that works as good motivation for me to get back to working hard so I can park my Porsche or whatever in that spot, since I actually fuckin pay for that parking space out of my rent anyway....

Some girl in my apt building must have a boyfriend that drives a dark blue R34 Skyline, because lately there's one parked in front of my house all the time and I'm insanely jealous... I guess that works as good motivation for me to get back to working hard so I can park my Porsche or whatever in that spot, since I actually fuckin pay for that parking space out of my rent anyway....

sidewall them motherfuckers

Salvia is awesome.

tell your friend that you're sorry but they only have enough for the people they invited but that they'll try to include him next time.

offer to buy him a beer or something, and tell him you'll hang out with him some time soon.

then go trip.

^ Yeah. I KNOW.

Fuck the crew. You should go alone and if you run into them just make up some shit that your cell died and you couldn't call them. I saw Amon Tobin, Bonobo and Kid Koala few years ago and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

dont know if this is the right place to post but here goes. last night i went to dinner with my brother and his best friend. we went to this german spot that i had heard some things about but none of us had ever been to. well we get there and my brothers friend had told my brother that he would pay his part cause he owed him. so we eventually finish and of course he forgot his wallet and since my brother was getting spotted he was on zero as well, so i had to foot the whole bill. the thing is that even before we left the house i had a feeling that i was going to end up having to pay for everything, cause both of them are broke all the time. i smiled and said everything was cool but now im complaining to all of you guys.

How is salvia anyway? I was thinking about trying it. I'm a bit scared of the crazy stories I hear...

Salvia is great. The trip only lasts for 5-10 minutes. So if you do have a bad trip it is no big deal i've never had a bad trip on it- i've done some pretty stupid shit, but nothing harmful to myself or anyone/thing around me, get someone to sit with you for your first couple times though.

If you get your tolerance up you can smoke it on a regular basis and get a high similar to mediocre pot.

Just make sure you have a torch lighter if you're smoking the leaf, as you need to get it really hot- if you're smoking extract; any lighter will do.

further salvia advice - if you're smoking a high potency extract or leaf, have a trip istter, because you can do some crazy things. first time i smoked it i did 30x and went absolutely stone quiet while i watched my closet talk in spanish to me, but my buddy literally ran all over the house and made a mess. i wish i had seen it cause i wouldve laughed my fucking ass off, but regardless, i wouldve rather made sure he didnt fuck anything up in my house.

also: use water pipes, A) gets your ripped fast/trip longer/more potent B) the specific heat of the salvia leaf and extract is much higher than pot, so it can burn your throat if you're not careful C) it doesn't taste like shit through a bong or a bubbler.

salvia trips are very intense, and depending on the potency of what you have, they can last anywhere from 5 minutes to 30. longest ive gone is 20 or so minutes, and it wasn't all that exciting. as with any hallucinogen, be careful, and be smart.

oh and to seraphim - i apologize for the lewd comment i made a while back and you bad rep'd me for it. as with any man, we think down south before up north, and i intended it as a joke, but obviously it was not taken as such. i apologize and hope we can get along. cheers.

is salvia not legal in the US? I was pretty sure it was.. in the UK you can buy it in head shops all over the place.

personally I'm not that impressed with salvia, the whole notion of a 'mini' trip doesn't sit well with me. I tried salvia a couple of years after my last acid trip and being so used to the whole twelve hour mind fuck, a couple of minutes of my mind being turned upside down wasn't what I'd prefer. plus I thought my landlady was in the room, and she's a scary woman.

it depends on the person, obviously, I'd always suggest a trip sitter, whatever hallucinogenic drug you're taking. if only to reduce the risk of you doing something idiotic like trying to eat your own hand.

superconfession: I'm quite worried that by the time october comes around and it's time for me to go into my second year of university I will have killed enough braincells with drink and drugs to lower my IQ by at least fifty points. I'm afraid of being an imbecile :(

my gf and i just had a "huge" fight, where she actually smacked me in the face, first time ever. we basiclly said that its over, but live together..what the hell am i supposed to do? thank god for sufu.--

If you still want to be with her, ask her for an apology...

If you don't want to be with her anymore...it's easy...leave!

If you don't know yet...go to a friends place....

One thing is sure... whatever you said to her, she didn't have to slap you...and that goes in both ways...

BTW, good luck Bobo!!

So I went in the end... And yeah the Solid Steel crew killed it. But damn if that wasn't the most confusing little joint... getting lost in a club drunk as a skunk lookin' for the pisser sucks.

505479901_c192830f91.jpg

505448142_c4261e08d3.jpg

And it's amazing what a dozen drinks can do to 'friendships' ha.

505479211_3014752cec.jpg

my gf and i just had a "huge" fight, where she actually smacked me in the face, first time ever. we basiclly said that its over, but live together..what the hell am i supposed to do? thank god for sufu.--

Oh man, hope things turn out ok brother. Hang tough superbobosss.

All I seem to see these days is crazy relationships...divorces and such.

No woman....no cry.:eek:

I got nothing from it just felt kinda weird, I remember seeing that Blonde skinny doctor from GMTV ( although hes often on the wright stuff now ) smoking it in a Park for a feature on this "dangerous legal drug".... he totally tripped out, talking nonsense, after coughing his lungs up cause he was a non smoker..... best TV ever!

is salvia not legal in the US? I was pretty sure it was.. in the UK you can buy it in head shops all over the place.

its currently under statuet investigation by the US council on drug control, or whatever its called. its still legal, but their trying to putit on schedule 1 or 2 narcotics.

im really hoping i dont regret all my supreme purchases in the future, the way i now regret all my lrg purchases.

This will continually happen, if you're always listening to the hype...

My suggestion: go emo. It hasn't been hype for a while, so you'll be good.

Confession:

I've rep-whored a bit when I just discovered the whole rep thing. I'm not proud of it.

I'm going back to those posts after I've finished typing this to delete them. They didn't contribute anything anyway.

This will probably make me lose my green tip, but atleast I'll have a clean conscious.

Go!

edit: So I just deleted all post of mine that I could find that had some rep-whoring in it. It seems it hasn't inflicted my rep bar, or the amount of points I have wich I find weird. So anyway, atleast I tried to get myself clean and all of your are witnesses!

I find soraanaam to be an outright despicable poster.

No sarcasm intended.

Me too man! My dad is a jehovah's witness I had to grow up with that.

on the mormon note...

i grew up(all of middle and highschool) as a jehovahs witness. every saturday morning id go door to door trying to get people to listen. i fucking hated it.

had the same thing last year. Had to live with her for a month and a bit after the split. She threw this heavy glass candle holder at me and busted a tile on the floor, then a picture frame! Watch out for Italian tempers! Fortunately we had two bedrooms so she moved across the hall.

Funny thing is once we decided it was over we started getting along really well again. Made it kinda sad when she moved.

last night i got toooooo fucked up. apparently my friend helped me back to my apt and i was making tons of noise so my roommate came out and help me. i was on the sofa rolling around till they opened my door and helped me on my toilet. this was after i barfed on my front door and in the elevator (i live on the 4th floor). wheeeeeee im still hung over fuckkkkkkk haahahahhsidhdiwhwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sheesh.

Ugh I was supposed to hang out with NB today but she said her grandparents are visiting and her parents are making her stay home...so we're hanging out next weekend when shes off work. My friends are boring and probably wont do anything today either...

So now im on the couch listening to Diplomatic Immunity Vol.2 and this is probably what i'll do all day.

I suck at weekends. Seriously.