superconfessional

a few years ago, my friend was talking to some mormons, and like they usually do, they showed up at our place a few days later. My friend saw that they were coming and was hiding behind the door, and I told the mormons that he wasn't here. unfortunately, my friend is an idiot so they saw him thru the crack and said some shit like "you don't have to hide from us, we just want to talk about God.." haha i don't think my friend knew how to react so he just slammed the door in their face and we never saw them again.

one time, i convinced a bunch of Mormons that i had found a new holy book, in a plastic bag that mystically appeared in my toilet tank.

we read it in my living room, and they fell to their knees and cried at the majesty of God blessing them on their daily, routine mission.

i gave them the book and blessed them with water from the same toilet tank, and they asked that i join their faith.

i said no thanks and they said 'aight, cool' and bounced.

it was kind of nice.

any mormons here read the new book yet?

one time, i convinced a bunch of Mormons that i had found a new holy book, in a plastic bag that mystically appeared in my toilet tank.

we read it in my living room, and they fell to their knees and cried at the majesty of God blessing them on their daily, routine mission.

i gave them the book and blessed them with water from the same toilet tank, and they asked that i join their faith.

i said no thanks and they said 'aight, cool' and bounced.

it was kind of nice.

any mormons here read the new book yet?

Mother fuckers are trickier than shit when they come to your door. They get you talking with some friendly question, then whip out the bible.

Still, Jehovah's witnesses are worse.

Crillz - Or rather everyone + crills...... I just dont get what was so great about that pics where he was sat cross legged on the grass. He had an awful cap and horrid tee, his jeans and shoes were pretty normal looking.... I cant understand how so many people can think it was a good outfit. If a stocky dude of 200 odd pounds was to post himself in that tee and cap he would get negrepped to hell and back im sure.

I like the whole nochalant, threw this on, look that alot of people are doing but Crills just looked like a mess to me.

Crillz, no hate.

Crillz is a really wonderful dude, but that outfit was not.

My real confession is that Crillz's stupid Supreme fitted has won me over. It does him justice (not that crappy band or whatever he is, unsaveable).

Crillz - Or rather everyone + crills...... I just dont get what was so great about that pics where he was sat cross legged on the grass. He had an awful cap and horrid tee, his jeans and shoes were pretty normal looking.... I cant understand how so many people can think it was a good outfit. If a stocky dude of 200 odd pounds was to post himself in that tee and cap he would get negrepped to hell and back im sure.

I like the whole nochalant, threw this on, look that alot of people are doing but Crills just looked like a mess to me.

Crillz, no hate.

No offense taken man, because in all honesty, I was a complete wreck that day... I actually posted that picture with my tongue-in-cheek but the response I got was just an added bonus, I was just expecting more laughs than anything...

also, Icarus is a jerk.

I also have never listened to Justice, but I know in my heart of hearts that is is unsaveable filth.

cheep. at least you can still drink. i think semi-moderated drinking is highly, highly underrated.

Heartily agreed.

My confession: two of my best friends are having an engagement party on June 23rd. It was supposed to be the week after, but they just announced that they're moving it up like a couple days ago. How horrible am I for wanting to go to the Sufu meet up instead?

My confession: two of my not so best friends are having an engagement party on June 23rd .... How horrible am I for wanting to go to the Sufu meet up instead?

Edited for accuracy.

i'm stuck in a catch-22 of being so absolutely wrecked from last night that it's a challenge to do simple stuff like make a cup of tea, let alone make it outside to buy any food. but i'm aware of the fact that probably what will help the most is some kind of meal and a pint down the local.

i think i'll just stay here until someone rescues me.

I sometimes wonder if I should've picked a field where I'm actually helping people rather than saying I "help" people (design).

Also, I've seen every episode of Seinfeld and Frasier....multiple times.

I also have never listened to Justice, but I know in my heart of hearts that is is unsaveable filth.

the German thrash band, the Belgian hardcore band, or the French electronic duo?

A certain member that frequently visits these boards was part of my dream last night.

Nothing scary or naughty, we were just friends.

The world was coming to an end in my dream (I've had that kind of dreams more often, if anyone has a opinion on it that I should know, let me know) and this person was a good friend of mine and we stood by eachothers side in these hard times.

Anyway, it still feels weird.

I do like dreaming though, I always have very adventurous ones.

I always have the most disgustingly bad, vivid dreams, that involve everything horrible ever, and seem to never ever end. Bah, sleep is still the best though.

Confession: For the past 2 days I've listened to nothing but "Just Like Arcadia" by Psychic TV. I think I'm going insane.

I always have the most disgustingly bad, vivid dreams, that involve everything horrible ever, and seem to never ever end. Bah, sleep is still the best though.

Confession: For the past 2 days I've listened to nothing but "Just Like Arcadia" by Psychic TV. I think I'm going insane.

you going to see PTV3?

Breyer P-Orridge is one of my idols.