superconfessional

yea, fuck the communist, my uncles friend in which im close to him went to vietnam to sell off his shrimp factories in vietnam because it was losing profit and he sent his other remaining 400k out to international accounts that night, so the vc's catch wind of it and are mad because he didnt pay "taxes" so on his departure day they gave him a paper saying "sorry you cannnot leave vietnam because you witnessed a fight and you have to stay to testify the fight." and the court date could be set within 10 years.

yup, fuck them

yea, fuck the communist, my uncles friend in which im close to him went to vietnam to sell off his shrimp factories in vietnam because it was losing profit and he sent his other remaining 400k out to international accounts that night, so the vc's catch wind of it and are mad because he didnt pay "taxes" so on his departure day they gave him a paper saying "sorry you cannnot leave vietnam because you witnessed a fight and you have to stay to testify the fight." and the court date could be set within 10 years.

yup, fuck them

at least they didn't kill him insted.

i haven't been myself. i need to end my current relationship with my girl, (because i found a better one), but find myself without the courage/confidence to do so. usually i'd just say "fuck you, goodbye," but i guess because of our long history i feel like i owe her...

I was in the exact same situation, as I dated my ex for 3 years and ended the relationship because I found something better. My ex was a well balanced girl, highly educated and always did the right thing. She loved me to death and was willing to commit right away.

In retrospect, I was probably selfish for abandoning the relationship and calling it quits, when there was nothing inherently wrong with the relationship to begin with. But in the end, I made the right choice and find myself happier than before.

Even the sex is better!

I've been under a lot of stress lately.. and I'm not really sure why.

I have grey hairs popping up, and my right eye has been twitching randomly everyday for the past two weeks. First I thought it was because I use the computer a lot at work, so instead I did more hands on stuff (filing, photocopying, writing compilations).. and it didn't go away. Then I googled it and thought it was becuase of caffeine, so I didn't drink any coffee/coke for a whole week, and it still continued.

I really shouldn't be under any stress.. I don't have any exams.. work has been chill since tax season ended.. even karate training slowed down a bit, since the major tournaments are over.. so I don't get it. oh and i'm only 16 (turning 17 in 2 months)

what do i do, sufu?!?

Guest jmatsu

I have grey hairs popping up, and my right eye has been twitching randomly everyday for the past two weeks. First I thought it was because I use the computer a lot at work, so instead I did more hands on stuff (filing, photocopying, writing compilations).. and it didn't go away. Then I googled it and thought it was becuase of caffeine, so I didn't drink any coffee/coke for a whole week, and it still continued.

I really shouldn't be under any stress.. I don't have any exams.. work has been chill since tax season ended.. even karate training slowed down a bit, since the major tournaments are over.. so I don't get it. oh and i'm only 16 (turning 17 in 2 months)

what do i do, sufu?!?

go see your physician dummy.

what do i do, sufu?!?

getting laid wont get you nowhere, you should smoke some crack

what do i do, sufu?!?

drugs or sleep more. my eye used to get the same twitching thing when i didnt get enough sleep. it starts to build up and you begin to fixate on it. in terms of stress relief - go outside more, get to the gym, paint, read, sleep, fuck, sleep, play an instrument. you need to occupy your mind with other things and sleep more, thats what works for me. and anti-depressants, but i take those for generally other reasons all together.

i sold an 8th grander a zip lock bag full of stress for 95 bucks which i got for 25 bucks, i told him that the zip lock was full of some bibimbap cush and that whole bag could go for 200 but i was on the go, the kid thought he hit gold. but eh, if he cant tell the different between stress and bud its his fault.

i sold an 8th grander a zip lock bag full of stress for 95 bucks which i got for 25 bucks, i told him that the zip lock was full of some bibimbap cush and that whole bag could go for 200 but i was on the go, the kid thought he hit gold. but eh, if he cant tell the different between stress and bud its his fault.

what the fuck is stress?

My productivity at work spirals down and down each day... I'm at the point now where I spend at least a few hours per day dedicated to looking at sufu and other internets.

I really really enjoy this, becasue I'm leaving soon anyway...

and hoping that I magically would end up sleeping with one..

Well, at least you were there with your girlfriend.

The silly thing is, the majority of the single guys in the club are hoping that exact same thing.

no more smoking for me...

got in a accident on the way to work... i was sober, but was going to have to take a piss test because it was a company truck. got out of it, but i was told that i will have a "random" test some time in the next few months.

my job is more important than smoking, so im done with it.

teen anxiety.

what do i do, sufu?!?

what do i do, sufu?!?

take my advice. ditch the karate and start doing bjj, boxing, wrestling or judo. ditch it no matter how hard it seems to leave your sensei, your senpai or whoever else is pressuring you to do your karate thing.

you will thank me in a month, and you will be eternally grateful in 2 years.

got in a accident on the way to work... i was sober, but was going to have to take a piss test because it was a company truck. got out of it, but i was told that i will have a "random" test some time in the next few months.

Good to hear. It's good to know what's more important in your life, I think a lot of the time people think weed is a lot more important than it really is.

happy for you, more to life than getting stoned...

p.s

can i have your left over stash? :rolleyes:

reading soraanaam's story i remembered:

i got a pill of E for 15 dollars and i sold it to some girl who was doing it for the first time for 80. Me and my friend told her that it was a really high dose so she could split it with a friend and she left with a big smile on her face.

reading soraanaam's story i remembered:

i got a pill of E for 15 dollars and i sold it to some girl who was doing it for the first time for 80. Me and my friend told her that it was a really high dose so she could split it with a friend and she left with a big smile on her face.

dude, seriously e cost around 15 to 18 depending if its pure of not, but i was talking to this emo kid and he had like a list and this dude was selling him a dose for like 35 bucks and i thought that was a huge ripoff. 80 bucks? you shoulda kept in contact with her. but from experience they usually get caught and tell their parents on you and your ass makes it on dateline

Two mormons rang my doorbell. They explained to me their pampthlet. At first I had forgotten that they were mormons until I read the M word in their booklet. They asked if they can give me the book I said yes. Then asked if they can come back to answer questions. I also said yes. They asked me for my phone number and I gave them a fake one. I feel terrible for wasting their time. They will be back Friday around 5. What do I do?