superconfessional

i think my girlfriend had her eyes on me before i met her... i was looking at pics from a show i was at with this girl i was dating before her, and in 2 of them i can see my current girl staring at me. the girl i was with was talking to someone else... crazy foreshadowing

img2607sizedan9.jpg

ooooh. I actually have my first real one of these.

i'm seeing a guy (#1) he is really really really dead sexy 6'2 220 built like an ox, can toss me around like a water bottle, and has this amazing....you get the idea. #1 and I started dating about a month after I left Erik. #1 is just getting out of a divorce and has a child with his ex wife, so there's plenty of baggage. Well I got pretty hung on number one pretty fast, and decided I needed to slow things down with him because we got in some stupid argument because I was acting like an ass cause I got jealous. So we talked, and it was pretty much mutual that we would start kinda seeing other people, so me being me, I dove right in and had a couple of dates. the two guys I saw are both decent guys, although one wont be getting a second date, I'm just not that attracted to him (the other one, though, whoo! just as hot as #1, but in a totally different way). He on the other hand hasn't had any other dates because wel....he's broke and not many gals in dallas will date a guy who doesn't throw money at them.

Well.... #1 is jealous, or rather "pissed at me for being a rude bitch and flaunting it" (which I really dont see, he asks me questions and tells me to take their calls if they call while I am out with him). Now through all of this, I am the one sucking up and apologizing, while he gets to act like a complete ass.... and I still like him better than the two who kiss my ass and treat me like a princess.

So my super confession is I'm co-dependent! suck balls..... I'm going to have to work on that one.

i keep dreaming about work

and then waking up to the reality of the looming workweek

arggggg Get you a new job, preferably one that you don't hate. I suggest training war lizards for alien overlords, I'm sure you would excel in that one.

I saved my lab partners pipette during my first chem lab class, the teacher was talking and i saw it rolling towards the edge on the other side of the table. I dived across and caught the pipette in mid air. His face was in shock at my amazing speed.

Last week I saved another guys test tube, exactly the same thing happened. Unfortunately noone witnessed this amazing feat.

I've never felt so powerful before...

arggggg Get you a new job, preferably one that you don't hate. I suggest training war lizards for alien overlords, I'm sure you would excel in that one.

oh god, i would, but i'd have to cut my hair and drink gallons of water and scour classifieds and go to interviews and say daft shit like my pleasure is other people's leisure and heaven knows i'm miserable now

i'm no good at training, either. i wish i could postwhore and/or shill for a living

Someone start a Save DDML Fund. Get a paypal account and watch the scrilla accumulate...

Or run for super administrator moderator overlord status... heard they feed you epeen on your breaks from scouring the trash...

Yes, a perilous journey lies ahead. It is my duty to sample as much peril as I can.

On a side note, spiderman 3 sucked so bad. They should just film my saving chemistry apparatus.

Hahahahaha. This is classic Cheep....your totally getting the glad eye;)

i think my girlfriend had her eyes on me before i met her... i was looking at pics from a show i was at with this girl i was dating before her, and in 2 of them i can see my current girl staring at me. the girl i was with was talking to someone else... crazy foreshadowing

img2607sizedan9.jpg

^^

Yes. It is true. I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username, and... I have a great one. "Little Kid Lover". That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at.
HAAAAAAAA.

not a confessional but a question and it would be dumb to make a thread about this:

im gonna go chill with some friends tomorrow and were smoking sage and my best friend kind of invited himself over too and the people im hanging out barely even talk to him and he keeps mentioning "being down for salvia tomorrow" and i dont wanna be an ass and tell him you cant come but the other guys dont want him there and its their salvia. how would you tell him? or would you not?

Guest doubletap

confession: i just got in a fight holding down my boy's back.

I dont really remember what happened cause i was kind of fucked up, but i think my ribs are broken and my elbow hurts like shit, thank god someone saved my glasses though.

anyways, im out.

I just spent 60,900yen on the lady while I should have used that money to pay my rent back home.

I told myself no more and then ended up picking up three decks from the recent Choc 'city series'... FUCK

I got tickets to the Solid Steel / Ninja Tune gig tonight but I seriously can't be assed to go... cuz I don't feeling like dealing with the crew tonight

^ Yeah. I KNOW. I wanna see the gig BUT I don't wanna deal with the crew... hectic German/Iranian chick is so fuckin hectic... and is a CLOSE-TALKER... "yeah I was holding Steve Berra's dick and taking photos"... WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO HEAR THAT?

0519_omote.jpg