superconfessional

i really cant deal with fake friends anymore, but the problem is that the only friends i have anymore are fake friends, none actually care about me, only what i can do for them. i need to find a way to cut them all out and just be fine alone, but its kinfd of a scary thought

I did this awhile back I have no one except my girlfriend which is kinda scary lonely n coo

I did this awhile back I have no one except my girlfriend which is kinda scary lonely n coo

start a thread, post stories, let me live vicariously through you. i have always wondered about this, really curious actually. i wonder if it is at all healthy and manageable.

i'm sort of relieved and excited for you knowing i'm not the only one who has thought about this, and not necessarily by choice though more of a result from early implications that you learn to live with and find out perhaps you to be in a much happier place in life.

are you happy? please say yes

start a thread, post stories, let me live vicariously through you. i have always wondered about this, really curious actually. i wonder if it is at all healthy and manageable.

i'm sort of relieved and excited for you knowing i'm not the only one who has thought about this, and not necessarily by choice though more of a result from early implications that you learn to live with and find out perhaps you to be in a much happier place in life.

are you happy? please say yes

Yeah i'm happy, most times. But it does get boring and lonely. And i do miss getting obnoxiously though

Idk about college right now. Feeling really burnt out all of a sudden, and not really enjoying all the people around me. Hopefully this feeling passes

Edited by kelleydenham

Have any of you been betrayed by a friend or best friend. Its been a year and half for me and the feeling of anger and regret still haunts me. My reputation was destroyed due to the betrayal of this trust. What's even worse is that this person seems to be doing better than me.

How long did it take for any of you to recover after being betrayed.

^???? high school stuff or am i an asshole?

but if you want my serious advice, man the fuk up about it and don't wallow in your shitty feelings. you're allowed to feel bad but after a certain point you're throwing yourself into it. it won't fix itself, life isn't that easy. go do something productive; something you can be proud of yourself for regardless of whatever anyone else thinks.

quit comparing, too. that never helps anyone and it'll only make you feel worse. focus on yourself instead and think about what you need to do for yourself, maybe even just things you *want* to do because they're new or exciting. stagnation/plateauing can be really bad for someone; particularly when depressed imho.

reputation... what'll ultimately matter more is how you view yourself (although this might raise the question of are there things wrong with you that you aren't aware of? etc)

everyone is but human at the end of the day, no matter where they are or what they're standing on.

quit caring. do something for yourself. shit, reinvent yourself for all i bloody care.

if you can remember when life was good then you'll get there again eventually.

Have any of you been betrayed by a friend or best friend. Its been a year and half for me and the feeling of anger and regret still haunts me. My reputation was destroyed due to the betrayal of this trust. What's even worse is that this person seems to be doing better than me.

How long did it take for any of you to recover after being betrayed.

I've been on both sides of the coin, I've betrayed the trust of a close friend, and had the same happen to me...and both left their lessons. I've regretted not being up front and honest with this friend for a long time now, but have moved past the feeling left when I got taken advantage of. I think you have to look at the situation and realize a couple things; first, the world isn't fair and not everybody plays by the same moral rules as you do. Second, your happiness isn't contingent on somebody else...especially something that happened in the distant past. What are you waiting for? An apology? Some sort of amends? Chances are it will never come, and if it did, would it make a difference? I'm not sure of the situation, but most likely you got your ego bruised and have found it easier to place blame rather than look at yourself and identify what you did to be put in that scenario...chances are you fell short in some way, and if not, and you genuinely got taken advantage of, then you really aren't to blame and should be able to move on. People do fucked up shit, we're only human. Give people some room to make mistakes, I'm sure someone has given you a pass for doing something to them they felt was wrong.

As far as making yourself "feel better", there is only one foolproof way. Improve yourself. Stop comparing yourself to someone else, it's not a competition. The only person you should compete against is yourself, and trust me, winning feels amazing.

someone think of a career path for me because i obviously fucking cant

yo man you ever feel like your lives a joke?

i do.

..pussy...

Edited by dovo

I've been on both sides of the coin, I've betrayed the trust of a close friend, and had the same happen to me...and both left their lessons. I've regretted not being up front and honest with this friend for a long time now, but have moved past the feeling left when I got taken advantage of. I think you have to look at the situation and realize a couple things; first, the world isn't fair and not everybody plays by the same moral rules as you do. Second, your happiness isn't contingent on somebody else...especially something that happened in the distant past. What are you waiting for? An apology? Some sort of amends? Chances are it will never come, and if it did, would it make a difference? I'm not sure of the situation, but most likely you got your ego bruised and have found it easier to place blame rather than look at yourself and identify what you did to be put in that scenario...chances are you fell short in some way, and if not, and you genuinely got taken advantage of, then you really aren't to blame and should be able to move on. People do fucked up shit, we're only human. Give people some room to make mistakes, I'm sure someone has given you a pass for doing something to them they felt was wrong.

As far as making yourself "feel better", there is only one foolproof way. Improve yourself. Stop comparing yourself to someone else, it's not a competition. The only person you should compete against is yourself, and trust me, winning feels amazing.

Bullshit, dude should just take matters into his own hands and break some legs with a baseball bat. When he goes in front of the judge he can just say someone hurt his poor little feelings, old dude in a robe will shed a tear and set him free.

Edited by Fuuma

someone think of a career path for me because i obviously fucking cant

yo man you ever feel like your lives a joke?

i do.

..pussy...

I hear AlQaeda is recruiting, retirement appears to be quite the party lifestyle.