superconfessional

I'm in love with Bleu1950 and I don't take no for an answer, guy is better watch out as he's gonna get raped repeatedly while I'm wearing a donkey kong costume (big turn on).

ok, i removed it again, by popular demand.

it's not like it's official, anyways...

according to legend, superfuture was once hater ivy league school of hard knocks. 

now its just an afterskool flyknits acqusition club

This constant battle with my depression is getting harder and harder. Low self esteem and full of hate. Pondering getting back on medication or getting help. Maybe it will phase off? My thinking of the last 10 years...I'm still here though? Haven't gone off the deep end yet?....I guess depression is a disease huh?

This constant battle with my depression is getting harder and harder. Low self esteem and full of hate. Pondering getting back on medication or getting help. Maybe it will phase off? My thinking of the last 10 years...I'm still here though? Haven't gone off the deep end yet?....I guess depression is a disease huh?

Look for physical activites to keep you occupied. Don't be lazy. Better yourself in areas of your life you arent satisfied with. Even if you dont feel like it do it anyway.

Seriously, get some professional help. If you've suffered this long, your brain's probably chemically adapted in ways that'll be difficult to wean off w/o professional/chemical intervention.

confession: I like it when people don't know how to use computers and enable AirDisplay/streaming for Mac as a default. This lets me play obnoxious music through their computer and see their surprise as die antwoord comes blaring through their headphones. it's probably gonna bite me in the ass. 

try cognitive behavioral therapy bro. night and day for every other treatment program. and yes, it can become a chronic neurological condition complete with lots of physical symptoms. attitude is everything, cognitive behavioral therapy helps to put you back in control of your mental life.