superconfessional

This constant battle with my depression is getting harder and harder. Low self esteem and full of hate. Pondering getting back on medication or getting help. Maybe it will phase off? My thinking of the last 10 years...I'm still here though? Haven't gone off the deep end yet?....I guess depression is a disease huh?

I finally decided to go on medication and stick to it for the first time in 8 years and I can honestly say it's working well for me...

PM me if you want any advice or whatever

I would like to apply to join the sufu depression society.

Been drinking entirely too much, wasting time on basic bitches, feeling generally empty, having crazy highs followed by crushing lows, not eating well, not sleeping well, having very strange thoughts, doubting my general mental health and stability, alienating people, losing interest in things that once kept me going, losing my ambition professionally as well as personally, behaving like a person I don't really know or understand, having trouble maintaining focus, seeking any and all distractions only to find them ultimately unsatisfying, and worst of all not caring about jawnz anymore.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider my candidacy.

I would like to apply to join the sufu depression society.

Been drinking entirely too much, wasting time on basic bitches, feeling generally empty, having crazy highs followed by crushing lows, not eating well, not sleeping well, having very strange thoughts, doubting my general mental health and stability, alienating people, losing interest in things that once kept me going, losing my ambition professionally as well as personally, behaving like a person I don't really know or understand, having trouble maintaining focus, seeking any and all distractions only to find them ultimately unsatisfying, and worst of all not caring about jawnz anymore.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider my candidacy.

get off sufu and get counselling

I kept saying to myself 2013 is going to be my year. This shit has been nothing but losses left and right. Ready for something good to happen. The only time I can really remember truly enjoying myself was a visit from Skiniks.

Edited by sawn-off chef

was expecting a windfall from summer job; had plans to allot a fair amount of it towards buying myself some footwear i was dead set on.

shit fell through and think purchase will need to wait. i am somehow depressed 
but find consolation in the fact that i'm sad over something mostly trivial at best 

reminds me my life isn't totally shitty/down in the dumps 

to sufu depression boi club
get on that counselling shit so you'll be sad about little things like this instead 
totally undermining the weight of legitimate depression

I kept saying to myself 2013 is going to be my year. This shit has been nothing but losses left and right. Ready for something good to happen. The only time I can really remember truly enjoying myself was a visit from Skiniks.

u luv ny, but ny bringing u down?  move to jersey and fist pump w/ da winnerz

I seriously never expected this, but this is the one. My pride is trying to play it cool, but she's amazing. She's 100% down for me, she keeps me real and honest and makes me a better person. I know she could do so much better, but she's still here. She's beautiful, and creative and smarter than me, and will do amazing things for the world, but she's into me and I don't even know why. This'll probably get neg repped for being a pussy post but whatever. I don't deserve her, but she somehow is into me and I'm the luckiest person ever.

yo when the bachelor party??

This'll probably get neg repped for being a pussy post but whatever. 

to this i say LOOK +5 REP ALREADY 

'cause that real love shit is heavy.

and great, and amazing

and etc

life's other high points are great/amazing too, but somehow just not quite the same.

congrats okayokay; that's a good feeling and i envy you for being in that place.

^i call that one a superconfessional segway but not really

Good friends have told me that 2013 would be THE year (for great things to happen). So far it's been really good, and really bad at the same time. The bad seems to totally outweigh the good right now. 2013 has been pretty fucked up for me so far.

Edited by tacotron