superconfessional

Do any of you ever feel like going back and apologizing to those you hurt?

depends on the size/nature of the hurt imho. someone once apologized about beating me up in middle school and it was a consolation to know these people are not monsters, that they also think about what they've done, felt bad, learned from it and became better people

i paid it forward and apologized to someone i bullied in grade school, he had a similar reaction.

romance/love is less certain, if thats what you have in mind. ive expressed similar sentiments to a former lover, but i couldnt tell if it made any difference. i imagine from their perspective it must look egotistic: what's at stake in the apology or expression of your remorse? is it just a new way to protect or defend yourself? i dont know the answers, i just imagine that's how the other person might react

If that person has any sense of self worth he/she'd probably get over whatever damage you caused x years ago. Just gotta realize that if you feel like doing it, it exactly means that you're doing it for yourself and not the person. It's closure and sense of satisfaction for you by you and not some altruistic purpose.

But that's just me... I don't like revisiting events that have past unless there's an impact on my future ie if I'm never meeting that person again then watevs lol

Came to terms that this is me to a T, and i should change it if I want to be truly happy in life, and be able to appreciate all the good things I have offered to me.

the problem with breakups for dus is that they don't look at the things they have (a passion, your friends, whatever), they only look at the things they don't have (her)

I'm currently with a girl that I can't even describe how much she makes me happy.

But I still can't help but always be paranoid and over-think everything.

I feel as though I keep thinking that one day she'll cheat on me or something, even though I know that she would never.

I wish I could just stop being so paranoid. It only causes me more stress.

I absolutely believe in the "if you will it to be true, it will be" concept. Keep thinking about it and worrying about it, and it will most likely happen. You can't control another person, and they're gonna do what they're gonna do. Just be the best you can be and give them 100%, and if some shit goes down you'll always know you did your best.

Hey I know that feeling

The way I look at it is you'll do more damage exposing your paranoia to her than by not being ready for a hypothetical situation.

If you trust her then be grateful! Nothing is permanent (generally), but appreciating how it's going now will make for a more healthy relationship which = longevity

I'm currently with a girl that I can't even describe how much she makes me happy.

But I still can't help but always be paranoid and over-think everything.

I feel as though I keep thinking that one day she'll cheat on me or something, even though I know that she would never.

I wish I could just stop being so paranoid. It only causes me more stress.

Maybe just believe in the heart of the cards? I duno

Been waiting for 2 raf shirts since december think they got lost in mail nothing from usps want to crai man wont be able 2 embrace the loving soft delicate fabric, have my fingers slide across the double collar feature and ultimately lay my raffies on my bed with supreme juntz (kate moss tee) and kiks tyo babe tee collection and have a good 30 minute fap sesh and then rub my hands off on the shirts and eat sum hot cheetos. All that lies ahead for the next few days is this

Edited by Ol_Dirty_Btard

all those race based qualifications are totally unnecessary. don't sweat that others might think you dress like a white guy, act like an asian guy, or whatever.

but more importantly don't let yourself think that anything you do is "like" any other race

I haven't been able to write any good music or literature since my father died a few months ago

it's like his death and my subsequent breakdown prompted my mind to put a block on my stronger emotions (creativity) to save me some pain

but even with that block it still sucks. and I can't even write about it.

I was on the bottom floor of the library at school and took the stairs up, I was in somewhat of a rush because of a midterm and decided to run up the stairs skipping every other step. I tripped pretty damn hard at the last step and almost face-planted onto the ground, good thing there was no one there around me to see that. Im just glad I didn't have to try and play anything off looking like a fool

it gets so hard not to engage people on FB, especially hard not to pull their card publicly even when they're acting like complete idiots. Some shit I see posted, usually unfounded political rhetoric...almost always underhandedly racist. I'm just out here just tryin' to stay neutral, but so many facepalms are administered in private. People are fucking stupid, and unfortunately social media has given the less educated way too loud of a voice. The only saving grace is that all the dumb shit they say will probably come back to haunt them down the road from here on out.