superconfessional

I've been on some stay positive and motivated and learn to let go of the things you don't need shit for some time now and i can't believe it, but this shit is working.

still have random depression episodes from time to time but even that doesn't bother me anymore.

Edited by dovo

Recently got dumped by my dream girl. We live on the same street and I have to walk by her house everyday. I can't help but look up at her window when I walk by. It kills me to know that she is always so close and yet I'm never going to get to see her again. Can't believe she could just walk away from everything....

i just cnt fucking do it. i cant get over her, and i fucking hate it, the only reason its not working now is because of some fucking medical problems i had in fucking may and thats fucked everything so far and i cant fucking just sit back and watch this shit happen and lose her and watch her move on and i fucking hate it and im drinking too much and not writing enough and theres fucking nothing for me here and im stuck for another two months at least and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i cant fucking stand this fucking shit. WHAT THE FUCK.

Fuck Bitches Make Money!

Haha your right that totally sounds like it could be some shity song. That's honestly the situation I'm in right now though. Thanks for pointing that out though, it feels good to have a laugh about that.

how old are you?

Recently got dumped by my dream girl. We live on the same street and I have to walk by her house everyday. I can't help but look up at her window when I walk by. It kills me to know that she is always so close and yet I'm never going to get to see her again. Can't believe she could just walk away from everything....

^is that from a song?

He was a boy

She was a girl

Can I make it anymore obvious?

He was a punk.

She did ballet.

What more can I say?

He wanted her.

She'd never tell.

Secretly she wanted him as well.

And all of her friends

Stuck up their nose.

And they had a problem with his baggy clothes.

Edited by wahwho11

Haha your right that totally sounds like it could be some shity song. That's honestly the situation I'm in right now though. Thanks for pointing that out though, it feels good to have a laugh about that.

keep smiling. keep shining.

I like my job, but am already tired of working (it's been three months now). How am I gonna do for the next 40 years?

Then you don't really like your job my friend... :D

i just cnt fucking do it. i cant get over her, and i fucking hate it, the only reason its not working now is because of some fucking medical problems i had in fucking may and thats fucked everything so far and i cant fucking just sit back and watch this shit happen and lose her and watch her move on and i fucking hate it and im drinking too much and not writing enough and theres fucking nothing for me here and im stuck for another two months at least and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i cant fucking stand this fucking shit. WHAT THE FUCK.

met a girl that i really turly enjoyed conversations with and he was totally DTF (model status no lie) but i couldnt do it because im still in love with my ex

you're miserable

never sweat over a girl, they come and go

you should be happy that now you have room for a higher grade beezie

the next one is always a better kind concept

I made a crass joke to my friend and she punched me in the gut. It was kind of hot.

Edit: that is much more of a muse than a confession...

I been having these urges lately to wife someone and have a hundred kids. My life is great and I'm happy so it's not like I have a void to fill. I am not old and time isn't running out so that can't be it. I just don't know why I want to have kids and a wife right now.

Edit 2: is that even a confession, though?

I suck at deciding which threads to post in and how to categorize what posts goes where, that it takes me time to decide what to post, where to post it, and whether or not I should even post in the first place.

This should go into first world problems.

Fuck.

Edited by hahapete

I been having these urges lately to wife someone and have a hundred kids. My life is great and I'm happy so it's not like I have a void to fill. I am not old and time isn't running out so that can't be it. I just don't know why I want to have kids and a wife right now.

Fuck.

Your biological clock must be set on DST. It's pretty normal. Kind of a first world problem actually.

i don't know what i'm going to do but i'm so fucking ready to be done with school. each semester i've gradually lost more and more interest in doing well but have managed to succeed. if i had more than just this semester left i don't know how i would be able to do it. i've made really good grades so far (3.97 gpa) but my motivation for school is gone.

i just associate everything around me with immaturity. it all seems empty to me. i have friends who plan to stay in school for an extra year even though they can graduate now. seems so dumb to me. don't you have goals and aspirations?

i've been giving a lot less fucks about certain things though and that kind of feels good.