superconfessional

not really a confession but wasn't sure where to post this. i'm almost definitely gonna be moving to a different city in may and i probably won't know anyone, or very few people, wherever i go. i haven't had to make new friends in a long ass time. any tips on good ways to meet people that have similar interests? i won't be in school or anything like that anymore so it kind of limits the way i can do it. i'm not all that outgoing but definitely not anti-social.

Edited by wurm

fuckin pumped to be back in class. art school is the best, i enjoy it way too much. id rather get up at 6am everyday and commute to class than sleep till noon. who am i?

This is sick. I'm in unemployment (by choice) mode rite now and it sucks. Looking to change careers.

Gotta get up (before noon) and get it!!

went to a legit frat party for the first time in a long ass time last night. man, i am awkward.

you shouldn't feel comfortable at a frat party.

i don't know what i'm going to do but i'm so fucking ready to be done with school. each semester i've gradually lost more and more interest in doing well but have managed to succeed. if i had more than just this semester left i don't know how i would be able to do it. i've made really good grades so far (3.97 gpa) but my motivation for school is gone.

i just associate everything around me with immaturity. it all seems empty to me. i have friends who plan to stay in school for an extra year even though they can graduate now. seems so dumb to me. don't you have goals and aspirations?

i've been giving a lot less fucks about certain things though and that kind of feels good.

this feeling is reaching new heights...it's great. not to say i don't care about anything cause i obviously still do. just feels like my priorities are way better. like i don't give a fuck about a lot of stupid shit that people shouldn't care about anyway but do.