superconfessional

The longer this story gets the easier of a time I have believing Christopher Dorner. Read his manifesto twice and now I'm following his every step. I'm borderline rooting for the guy right now.

"They drew first blood, not me"

this is pretty much rambo: first blood

task force on my mind bitch mob up on my mind

u69wWal.jpg

LA cops are assholes. everytime ive been out there late at night theyve been total dicks. I remember seeing one at a hotel i was staying at that was near a residential area i was outside smoking a cig @ around 10pm n fool swerved on me like i owed him money i just kinda stared as he was mugging he sped up right next to me n hit the breaks as he exited he kept gassing and braking i finished my cig and went inside. then later around 3am a cop shows up to my hotel room n searched it n didnt find anything except a weed pipe which he confiscated

The longer this story gets the easier of a time I have believing Christopher Dorner. Read his manifesto twice and now I'm following his every step. I'm borderline rooting for the guy right now.

I came in here to cautiously post the same thing. Like...I can't condone him killing people, especially innocent people, but after reading his manifesto and a bit about him online, I can't say I'm really against him. I wouldn't be at all surprised if most or all of what he claims was legitimate, and he addresses a number of points I agree with. When he talked about showing everyone why we shouldn't be allowed to procure assault weapons and extended clips I was like "damn, this dude has thought his shit out". Very interested to see how far this gets, this is on some Jason Bourne meets Michael Douglas in Falling Down level shit.

while i feel sorry for Dorner's experiences, it's obvious from his manifesto that he is utterly delusional. whatever legitimate points he had are now moot due to his actions.

Edited by Inkinsurgent

Well his rhetoric isn't made moot by anything he has done or will do, it just makes it easier for him to be demonized. I have no great sympathy for the man, as he's obviously a lunatic, but it is nice for police brutality and corruption to grace the public consciousness for once rather than being entirely ignored.

Last friday i sent on to watch Django with friends on their videoprojector but even with heavy drinking and smoking i thought it was terribly boring so we went to that party before the end of the movie. Took mdma and cocaine while I didn't really slow down on the drinks and smoke. You know how it feels, eventually at dusk the drugs were starting to vanish away and I was thinking I'm really drunk I should go to bed.

So I left but instead of walking for what would have been about 10-15 minutes in the snow, I spotted a car from that carsharing company and decided to jump in.

I really was in no condition at all to drive, although I know the road, didn't drive fast for once and as a miracle of my state of consciousness at that point, avoided main streets. I made it in no time and parked in front of home. Safe.

But that was still one of the worst decision I did in the past months. I could have killed myself, killed other people, or end up with very very serious trouble (probably tens of thousands in fine, lifetime revokation of license and maybe even prison) if I got pulled over considering what was in my blood and my pockets.

Didn't tell anyone. And. Never again.

Edited by freecat

somehow I knew from the way today was going that it was going to end with some terrible news. it is almost cruel how we adjust to things so quickly that we often forget what is really important. if you are reading this please take a moment to truly reflect and consider what you think is most valuable in your life

There's a girl in my Logic Design class, of all places, and I want her bad. Total babe, cute face, she got dat ass, dress good and to top it off she's in a fucking computer programming class.

On the way out of class I seen her look me up and down as I made sure to walk to the isle when she was coming by, I could tell she was diggin my Red Wings.

I want to feel her butt. With my hips.

I'm always only attracted to girls that seem to treat me like shit though, not that I enjoy mistreatment and going looking for a girl whose going to do so, just the ones I want always end up to be that type. Something about those femme fatales...

What I'm saying is I wouldn't be suprised for her to turn out to be that type, I guess I'll find out when I talk to her soon enough.

Girlfriend has been talking a lot about moving in lately, kinda makes sense, and I finally thought about it and told her I'd be cool with it also. Tells me the next day that she expects us to have marriage as the goal for both of us as a prerequisite or her to move in. Uh...

Edited by OkayOkay

yea, I'm definitely not in any rush by any means. Already been married, seen behind the curtain. Doing it this time when I know I'm ready, not when I'm being pressured hard enough. I'm not uncomfortable with the idea of us living together by any means, I think her vision of the security she thinks she needs just differs from mine. While she's more "the end justifies the means" I'm more "the journey is the destination". I don't think we at all need to address the concept of marriage before taking the next step, I think once we've proven to ourselves we're strong enough at the current point in our relationship, then we take the next step and continue to build. Women in general want to know there's a reward at the end of the rainbow, otherwise they think they're potentially wasting their time, whereas I honestly don't care if I ever get married again...it won't have an impact on whether or not I'm pursuing a committed, loving relationship. And all that aside, we've only been together 6 months. A bit early to entertain moving in together, but things are good so it's on the table...but definitely way to early to be needing to know that a lifelong commitment is the goal. If anything, hearing her say that makes me turn the brakes on a bit more. She's rad, and I def love her, but I hate feeling that "agenda" vibe.