Levi's Vintage Clothing

Just got my Sunset Stripe shirt from Dejan. Best $99 I have ever spent, ok maybe that is an overstatement, but for the price a way better pick up than my MFSC chambray utility shirt at $240.

Dejan is the man. And ya had it like in a day or so from ordering, right?

Yep. It's crazy how on top of shit Dejan is.

airfrog - very very nice 1917s, the hues are definitely different from most if not all the japanese repros that's currently in the market.

i myself am quite keen to get a pair of the 1915s when they're out, still no word from Dejan though.

I sent him an e-mail a couple days ago and haven't heard anything back yet so I would imagine noth'n yet.

Thanks for the rep and the denim on these is a lot like the denim on my 1886s. Its wears to a kinda aqua much different than Cone denim.

Hey Pomata, check it out! My LVC 1955's fresh out of the wash. Worn heavily since January.

55front.jpg55frontclose.jpg55backclose.jpg55back.jpg

Bravo! Nicely done. The '55 denim is awesome. You've inspired me to pull mine out of the closet and cuddle them. I can't put them on because I'm sitting in my '47s (month 5).

thanks george, am aware of the code just trying to ascertain if these are early made in valencia st lvcs.

there's also a batch of 555 made in US LVC with japanese text tags, what's the difference between them and the earlier 555 made in us valencia st, other than the tags of course.

555 is the Valencia code

Has this been discussed already? http://themoment.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/asked-and-answered-frank-muytjens-of-j-crew/

Q.

How did you come up with the idea for the Levi’s Vintage collaboration, and what are your favorite pieces?

A.

During a meeting with Levi’s, we were shown the Levi’s Vintage Clothing, a collection of vintage-inspired pieces that, after this season (fall 2009), will no longer be produced. Everything from the quality to the heritage of pieces made it a perfect addition to our men’s shops, so we decided to purchase the remainder of the collection.

There are also nice prewashed LVC models.

Levi´s® 1954 501 JEANS ROOTLESS:

501r.jpg

Fair play, those pre-washed 54 z's are skank. LVC should stick to making raw only, with the occasional ltd ed such as the 1915 201 or the oldest/oldest/nevada type jean. The pre-distessing looks like half an hours work max + a couple of washes.

They look nothing like an orignal pair, which is a shame.

Two doctors on sufu now eh...?