Levi's Vintage Clothing

my comment wasn't directed at your post as I already thought you being sarcastic..but as Dr.House commented on it seriously, I did the same with his post

Sry, I've overread something or was just lost in translation...:P

Nevertheless I prefer a bit more subtle contrasts with a more natural progression. Here again my favourite pair from the little 501 book (37's, and yeah, those stacks are more than subtle):

dsci1547.jpg

@Sympathy-For-The-Denim: +rep, you make me want a pair of 505's too, dam!

Anytime I get the chance I look through old family albums. I almost always see my uncles in Levi's cut-offs swimming,fishing, et cetera. To some the notion of reproducing a cut-off might be heresy, but I was curious if LVC has ever made a finished version of cut-offs available? They've done so much other stuff, blankets, jackets,t-shirts, skirts. Just thought someone might know.

just happened to check the levisxx site, and the LVC link was active...no telling how long it will be until the site is actually up and running though

I'm guessing in time for fall winter 2015. ;)

Kidding aside, it's nice to see LVC might be joining the 20th century some time soon. Only a decade late guys.... great job!

if anyone happens to come across this henley in a US store please let me know

http://www.meadowweb.com/en/art/lvc-1880-henleyport-stripe.php

Can't help with the shirt. That model's legs should earn him a spot in the "pictures that make you uncomfortable" thread in supertrash.

Talking about 70's has anyone seen this Big E black Tab on eBay?

Havnt seen any of these around for ages. Black tab was Canadian to the best of my knowledge?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270815700453?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_560wt_1141

-- I wish this sale had some better pictures, those are pretty cool jeans. Not something you see every day.

first RRL, now LVC... I am really glad to see them do this.

Don't know if this is the right thread to post this but I picked up a pair of Levis x Al's Attire North of Cordovan boots from the Levis Malibu shop.

They're a limited run that Levis commissioned Al to produce for the LVC Made In America line. Here's a link. Hope to post pix soon. Nautral finish as opposed to the Dark Cordovan on this link. $ 450. http://explore.levi.com/news/made-here-1/als-attire-boots-and-caps/