Levi's Vintage Clothing

Guest Selvage Seb.

Thanks for the comments, yes.. even the negative ones

To Erk; you're totally right, to each his own..

and like I said, how they are at this point even I think it's a bit too much and obvious. But it's about the process, after a few months of wear and some washes these will look great!

Oh, and remember the paint is on waterbase, so the 'problem' is not that big

Cheers

hey, I'm new to lvc. Could someone tell me if these are the same jeans:

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p33_Levi-acute-s-reg--BIG-E-1947-DRY-GOODS-501xx-LVC.html

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=10394

The caliroots write-up says the denim is 14oz, but I was under the impression lvc uses 13.5 or less.

thx

Yes they are the same jeans.

Hi folks,

Thanks for the recent PMs and rep etc.

While I was away working i didn't neglect my LVC - wore the 1901 over the summer, and the 55 once the weather turned. The 1901 looked even better when they were dirty, but were beginning to honk. THese are quick and dirty shots, as my Canon G9 died recently. (a mystery why, all the g/f did was leave it in her bag along with a half-open bottle of Evian). Haven't had a chance to check of colour looks right, but these should give you an idea.

The 1901 had only been handwashed before, IIRC, the 55 was its second full wash, maybe 9 months. Both fabrics retained the indigo really well, as you can see if you compare the laps with the bottom of the leg.

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

1901lap.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5280.jpg

Hi folks,

Thanks for the recent PMs and rep etc.

While I was away working i didn't neglect my LVC - wore the 1901 over the summer, and the 55 once the weather turned. The 1901 looked even better when they were dirty, but were beginning to honk. THese are quick and dirty shots, as my Canon G9 died recently. (a mystery why, all the g/f did was leave it in her bag along with a half-open bottle of Evian). Haven't had a chance to check of colour looks right, but these should give you an idea.

The 1901 had only been handwashed before, IIRC, the 55 was its second full wash, maybe 9 months. Both fabrics retained the indigo really well, as you can see if you compare the laps with the bottom of the leg.

Both pairs look amazing, especially those 55's.

Any fit pics of the 1901?

Fuck! there are plenty of 1901 fitpics around here! Tanner,you know what?i just got into the sleepingroom,waking up the wife to dig out my 1901 to do some pics in an alcoholic haze!uploading them right now but you are responsible for all the stick i will get tomorrow morning!you owe me one!

Fuck! there are plenty of 1901 fitpics around here! Tanner,you know what?i just got into the sleepingroom,waking up the wife to dig out my 1901 to do some pics in an alcoholic haze!uploading them right now but you are responsible for all the stick i will get tomorrow morning!you owe me one!

Well, thanks for the pics and sorry for the trouble. I forgot about the search engine.

Nah,its all good ,just having fun taking the piss alittle.if you are considering getting a 1901 i can recommend them.denim is about 9 ounce,so more a summer jean,if you want a real vintagecut for the colder times i recommend the 1927 or 37,which i both dont own,maybe the other LVC lot around here will help you.you should check Paul T's 501 guide.when using the search function scroll down to the gooogle field and fill in your needs,that will direct you to all the info you need.Good,how nice can i be,still drunk...

Nah,its all good ,just having fun taking the piss alittle.if you are considering getting a 1901 i can recommend them.denim is about 9 ounce,so more a summer jean,if you want a real vintagecut for the colder times i recommend the 1927 or 37,which i both dont own,maybe the other LVC lot around here will help you.you should check Paul T's 501 guide.when using the search function scroll down to the gooogle field and fill in your needs,that will direct you to all the info you need.Good,how nice can i be,still drunk...

The 1915s would be my recommendation.