A.P.C.

jeepster

About to wash my 29 ns for the first time, at about 6 months. Any suggestions? I'm just thinking a warm soak with a cap of woolite dark. San Francisco only saw 2 days of warm weather, so I'm hesitant about an ocean wash. I'll try to post before / after pics.

Anyone have measurements on how much they shrink after a hot soak? These stretched way too much on me.

Anyone have measurements on how much they shrink after a hot soak? These stretched way too much on me.

It'll really depend on the soak and how you dry, but expect them to be similar to how they were new, maybe slightly bigger. You said they stretched too much, so you might want to throw them in the dryer versus hang drying, for max shrinkage.

Anyone have any fit pics of black PS? Also, where to cop?

I was at the APC store in L.A. and the sales clerk told me that the blacks are being discontinued for both NS and PS.

Really sad because I was looking to grab a pair of black NS in 31, but I think they only had really small and really large left. They have quite a bit of black PS though. You can call them and order by phone, I think.

Fit pics. I've been wearing them sitting at the computer for the last 30 minutes and was able to button the top two buttons. Its a tight squeeze but I have a feeling they'll stretch out quite a bit.

photo30.jpg

photo31.jpg

I apologize for the crappy webcam pictures. I don't feel like pulling out my camera right now.

female i hope?

Fit pics. I've been wearing them sitting at the computer for the last 30 minutes and was able to button the top two buttons. Its a tight squeeze but I have a feeling they'll stretch out quite a bit.

photo30.jpg

photo31.jpg

I apologize for the crappy webcam pictures. I don't feel like pulling out my camera right now.

I think its a dude.

Thrush, I'm sorry but I think those are too small. How did you size on those?

I just noticed the giant hip-flare. I think its just the way I angled the picture because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look like that at all.

I sized down 2 or 3... The only other pair of semi-descent jeans I own are a pair of SJDJ (Yeah... I know) and they're a 31 and do not have a hip flare at all. These NS are a 30.

I just noticed the giant hip-flare. I think its just the way I angled the picture because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look like that at all.

I sized down 2 or 3... The only other pair of semi-descent jeans I own are a pair of SJDJ (Yeah... I know) and they're a 31 and do not have a hip flare at all. These NS are a 30.

Ah, I see. Well it *sounds* like you sized correctly, but it looks like maybe should've gone a size up. Either way good luck with em :)

i wear size 31 nudies thin finn dry stretch wut size new cures should i get? size 30 or 31?

I had the same jeans in the same size but they where pretty tight. I have new cures in 32 and they feel a bit tight in the thighs. I don't know how your nudies fit but I'd say you should probably get a 31.

I had the same jeans in the same size but they where pretty tight. I have new cures in 32 and they feel a bit tight in the thighs. I don't know how your nudies fit but I'd say you should probably get a 31.

also keep in mind the nudies have stretchy material, APC's don't give

l8bd3mm4enp33arcy9BF7ATwo1_500.png

where can i find these in this color? no luck on the apc website.

You can send APC an email and ask. One can get stuff that is not in the catalogue or on the website from them. Don't know if this applies to the USA as well...

NS sz 29

IMG_1186.jpgIMG_1189.jpg

its amazing im able to fit in this size since im a true 33

I'm a true 32/33 and my sz29 ns have stretched to 34". They are now falling off of my waist without a belt. Remember that these are vanity sized; a sz 29 is really 31" in the waist. The stretch is just mind blowing.

For all the people in here that have been wearing your APC for a long time, ns or ps, can you slide your jeans off easily while they are buttoned up?

I got my ps today used from some guy who wore them for a week. THey are obviously stretched and I find that I can slide them off very easily O_O. Should I get a 26 now? They were 27 and Im normally a 29

I've been wearing my PS for months and I can barely take them off with the fly completely unbuttoned! :P

Nah, just kidding, sort of. I have runner's thighs so that's where the difficulty comes from.

If you can slide them off like that, then they sound a little loose -- depends on how you like them to fit. How do the jeans actually measure compared to your waist?

For all the people in here that have been wearing your APC for a long time, ns or ps, can you slide your jeans off easily while they are buttoned up?

I got my ps today used from some guy who wore them for a week. THey are obviously stretched and I find that I can slide them off very easily O_O. Should I get a 26 now? They were 27 and Im normally a 29

I can only slide mine off easily because I should've sized down 1 more =X