A.P.C.

jeepster

paajlaacc.jpg

Size 28 Black Petite Standards. Decided to pull the trigger on these after mulling over if they will be too short, turned out that the inseam is not a problem (something like 34 length, but keep in mind these are very low rise so not much sagging with these possible).

Thought, whatever - want them as a cheapish summer beater anyways.

Was surprised by just HOW vanity sized they are, flat they measure 31 (but again, you must wear these very low, so it fits in with other APCs being only +2 cause you wear them a bit higher).

Here is the fit:

aaakhaacc.jpg

next post at the end of the summer

where did you get them?

Does anyone know the measurements of size 30 New Cures? I heard Context Clothing doesn't measure BIG style.

my own measurements [biG style]

APC NC size 30

waist: 15.5"

front rise: 10.7"

back rise: 13"

thigh: 11"

knee: 7.5"

hem: 7.5"

selling a brand new pair APC NC 30 in the supermarket..click my sig

Anyone ever go and get their apcs seems reinforced with a tougher thread? my thighs seem to be streching the outside so the seem threads are starting to show abit

I have that same issue...the outer seam in the upper thigh starts to pull alarmingly loose after just a couple of wears. However, I've had mine for months now and they haven't shown any sign that they'll tear open. I'm going to leave mine alone...

new new cures. size 28, 5'9.5 134lb

DSC04674-1.jpg

DSC04672-1.jpg

leave my babies alone! Salaam is repairing them for me!!!!!!!!

new new cures. size 28, 5'9.5 134lb

DSC04674-1.jpg

so you can't button any buttons? but they will stretch that much? it's odd - i've only had ns black and i can not imagine anywhere near that much stretch with them.

img2668.jpg

img2670l.jpg

img2673x.jpg

img2676w.jpg

Had these for roughly about 9 months worn regularly but not that hard. Soaked em twice so far and no wash. Sz 29, went down about 2ish from 31. Its a little tighter than I`d like, but its still comfortable I suppose.

really diggin the fit