A.P.C.

jeepster

anyone know if barney's still sells apc's?? i checked the web and i cant find the NS anymore...

i was there two months ago and they did but the selection isn't that great. APC flagship store is the natural first choice

Ive got some new standards that were originally sz 29 that have stretched to 31-32, worn pretty heavily for 6 months, soaked once, crotch repaired once, if anybodys interested in a buy or anything letttt me know! I'll get pictures and stuff:)

ya i'm looking for some more tactile feeback, as you can see the measurements are extremely similar.

this is going back to an argument about the sizing on PS vs. NS and I realized the discrepency in what we were arguing about was was caused by Context not using the BIG method. so i wasn't wrong when i said the NC is tighter than the PS. compare the measurements i took vs the ones context uses:

honestly the fit is just different. i wore a 28 and they were way to tight for me. but i went down to 27 for the PS and they fit better. go figure

someone pm'd me about the measurements, here they are:

size 27.

waist: 30"

front rise: 9"

back rise: 13"

thigh: 10"

inseam: 33-34"

knee: 15"

opening: 14 1/16-1/8"

2laeryc.jpg

i forgot who i was arguing with but i win