A.P.C.

jeepster

hmm i just got my first pair of apc new cures..for those who are looking on how to downsize from current jeans, fyi, im wearing nudie sj and sk @ size 28..my NC is......25!!! looks great..

will take a pc and post up soon.:)

here are the blurry pics..my hp just takes lousy pics:D

back view

my.php?image=30042009052.jpg30042009052.jpg

side view

my.php?image=30042009053.jpg30042009053.jpg

back view

30042009055.jpg

my.php?image=30042009055.jpg

I've experienced the stretch of NS and NC but there's not much feedback on PS in this thread. I've worn mine for about a month and they haven't stretch much at all, especially in the crotch and thighs.

Mine stretched a lot in the thighs, and same with the waist. I got a 29, and they probably stretched out to a 31-32. But other then that, knee down they haven't stretched a whole lot at all.

PoPok i am 28 in slim jims and IMO they are the perfect thigh fit for me, i've just bought a 26 new cures, waist has stretched out by my brute force to fit me now, but they are like leggings on the thigh, skin tight.. how do i stretch the thigh or just rock with it and wait for it to happen naturally.

If I'm hemming a new pair of APCs, should I take into account shrinkage down the line (whenever I wash them)?

I'd like to wear em out of the box w/o any soaking, and it'd be kind of annoying to have to wait for a while before I hem it to a proper length

APC's are sanforized so they wont shrink much. I would keep them an inch longer to stay on the safe side even though I doubt they will shrink that much. You also should take into account of you growing taller, I dont know how old you are or if you've stopped growing. This is from what I know though, if you want to feel safer, wait for the guru's to chime in.

No many people who wear Rescues but I went ahead and bought myself a pair. I wear size 28 NS and I got a 28 Rescues (as small as they go), I wanted something that would be work friendly (low rise while bending over to pick stuff up at work = crotch rip). 28s fit pretty nice, I'd suggest rolling them because the leg opening is not tapered at all. I'll throw up some pics if anyone wants next week.

PoPok i am 28 in slim jims and IMO they are the perfect thigh fit for me, i've just bought a 26 new cures, waist has stretched out by my brute force to fit me now, but they are like leggings on the thigh, skin tight.. how do i stretch the thigh or just rock with it and wait for it to happen naturally.

NC are tight in my opinion..i feel just rock it out..

As for me im 28 SJ i got 25 for my NC..now perfect fit i feel..the pics dont do justice, crappy e71.hahah:)

NC are tight in my opinion..i feel just rock it out..

As for me im 28 SJ i got 25 for my NC..now perfect fit i feel..the pics dont do justice, crappy e71.hahah:)

Sorry, but no such thing as crappy e71!!!!!!!

are the 31 new cures much bigger than the 30?

i noticed in the context measurements that they list the waist sizes as being the same. i wasn't even able to do up a single button in the 30, but i'm a 31 in black new standards, and the store that sells them here only has the 30 & 32, so i'm trying to figure if i should order some 31s online or just got with the 32s that feel slightly too big factoring in stretch.

So the only one that comes in black now is the New Standard? Damn. Any suggestions for a good black pair of jeans then? I'm not a huge fan of the NS cut, looking for a more slim tapered jean.

well the PS comes in a all black cotton (I think it's cotton) version that is on the website. Go to "new items." I just picked them up and they're super sick. They're $210 and the guy at the store said it's deadstrock dior fabric. Idk anything about that but anyways the non raw black PS are great (and light for summer!).

I can post pics when I get back to my dorm. I also picked up the light grey PS jeans the other day.

well the PS comes in a all black cotton (I think it's cotton) version that is on the website. Go to "new items." I just picked them up and they're super sick. They're $210 and the guy at the store said it's deadstrock dior fabric. Idk anything about that but anyways the non raw black PS are great (and light for summer!).

I can post pics when I get back to my dorm. I also picked up the light grey PS jeans the other day.

So is it just basically a lightweight non raw black petit standard? This sounds great, especially since I bet my friend 20 bucks that I wouldn't wear shorts for the whole summer. Also, pics would be appreciated, thanks!

Also, are the womens petit standards the same as the mens?