A.P.C.

jeepster

hello guys, my first post here..

Just picked up my first pair of APC. Got it in NS.

Definitely softer than the indigo ones.

After checking out this thread, is it suppose to say New Standard on the tag?

Since i never shop at the store where i got this jeans before.

IMG_0793.jpgIMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

been wearing my NS for about 7 months, 2 soaks. wear them to an office job everyday so fades not as contrasting as i would like. is there any bullshit i could do to speed up the process, want to wash sometime this summer. squats, lunges? is that really gonna help?

also, does tightening my belt as tight as i can help with whiskers etc, or can i loosen my belt a bit, what are the benefits of a tight waist?

shit doesn't look right

fck, seriously? im so psyched and now you got me worried.

went to Barneys yesterday to checkout some apc and it definitely has the New Standard tag next to the size tag..

im just basing this off the cut, which looks a bit to straight for NS. i might be wrong though, that is a 33 so everything is a bit larger. go check contextclothing.com and look at there measurements for the black NS to see if its similar to yours

IMG_0793.jpgIMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

if those are black those are fine. if those are indigo something is horribly wrong. and some apcs come with a separate tag, some just have the name on the APC logo. i've seen both

IMG_0795.jpg

here's my black APC NS pics i bought from farinellis

whxh7p.jpg

leg opening pic: yours has dark threads....mine has dark and then light

14nee1j.jpg

^ I don't think that necessarily means his are fake, as they seem to be from different production runs, judging by the tags. (There are three styles I know of, from oldest to newest: cut on a separate tag next to the size tag, no labeled cut, and cut printed under "A.P.C.") I'm pretty I've handled a pair of black NS with no labeled cut and the dark outseam stitching his have.

Are the New Cures supposed to restrict your movements slightly?

I'm asking because I altered my old NS's to look like NC's just to fuck around, but now I find it harder to say, climb stairs or bend down to pick something up.

On a new pair I'd say that they'll break in where you need them to and all of those things get easier. But since you altered an old pair I doubt there's much stretch left to them. They're going to be like that for good.

IMG_0793.jpgIMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

What store in seattle did you get your APC NS? I only know two stores that sell them, and both are legit

No many people who wear Rescues but I went ahead and bought myself a pair. I wear size 28 NS and I got a 28 Rescues (as small as they go), I wanted something that would be work friendly (low rise while bending over to pick stuff up at work = crotch rip). 28s fit pretty nice, I'd suggest rolling them because the leg opening is not tapered at all. I'll throw up some pics if anyone wants next week.

yeah could you? I'd like to see a fit pic

What store in seattle did you get your APC NS? I only know two stores that sell them, and both are legit

What stores in Seattle do you know of that sell APC? Does anybody else know of more?

I'm specifically looking for the petit standards. Does anybody know where they are manufactured?

These look really nice, how often and how did you wash them?

Started wearing these more often...

1+ years of wear, on and off. Size 30 NC.

Couple of still pics, don't know if you guys care, about lemme know if you guys want some standing/fit pics.

W/ Flash

DSC_0015-1.jpg

No flash

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022-1.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

So I returned my 28 NS to needsupply.com because they were too loose and they don't have a 27 in stock...do you guys think a 26 would be way too tiny? I sized down 2 in the first place.

You're the only one who knows how big the 28s were on you. If you can afford to go down 2 inches in the waist, then do it.