A.P.C.

jeepster

To fit a size 30, you need a 34" waist . which is hard to believe by seeing your pics.

i wear my jeans on my lower waist so that's probably why i wear a larger waist size.. i measured around 33. my nudies have stretched to 34 and these apc's are 33.5 right now

hmmmm i mean you seem as skinny as me. I remember when i was at APC i basically had to size down 4. everyone's body fit is different. but honestly, if you like the fit who cares what i think

k thx. but is there any way to get rid of the saggy butt/boxy look without sizing down? i don't see anyone else really complaining about this..

i think i'll keep tailoring as a last resort. would a tailor be able to shorten the back rise without messing anything else up?

FYI No need to be a dick to the dude asking for advise.

When I bought my NS, they were super tight and snug in all areas. Now after a few months they fit perfect and are super soft and contoured to my body. I only sized down three though

one thing your can do If you can't return them, is to manually roll the jeans inside and out, until the denim breaks in a little, then it should smooth out an boxyness

i wear my jeans on my lower waist so that's probably why i wear a larger waist size.. i measured around 33. my nudies have stretched to 34 and these apc's are 33.5 right now

k thx. but is there any way to get rid of the saggy butt/boxy look without sizing down? i don't see anyone else really complaining about this..

i think i'll keep tailoring as a last resort. would a tailor be able to shorten the back rise without messing anything else up?

They're boxy because you wear your jeans low.

Guest amon goth

my apcs still squeeze my nuts so hard that my bondage suits no longer have any effect on me and now because of that my gf wants me to stop wearing them so our sex life can be revived

what do to

thx guys. and yeah, they were boxy because i was wearing them low.

this is what i'm going for

dior21cm09.jpg

dior21cm10.jpg

and from the same guy, these are his NS new

apcnewstandard01.jpg

and after washes

APCupdate8month2wash05.jpg

APCupdate8month2wash04.jpg

his NS are noticeably baggier than mine when they're new (so i don't really think i need to size down more?), but they don't seem boxy or saggy even though he's wearing them low.

^ Blacks stretch less than indigos, so if anything, you should be sizing up from your indigo size, not down. Generally it's okay to go with the same size, though, unless you relied a lot on stretch when sizing your indigo pair (i.e. sized down a lot, say 3 or more).

thx guys. and yeah, they were boxy because i was wearing them low.

this is what i'm going for

dior21cm09.jpg

dior21cm10.jpg

and from the same guy, these are his NS new

apcnewstandard01.jpg

and after washes

APCupdate8month2wash05.jpg

APCupdate8month2wash04.jpg

his NS are noticeably baggier than mine when they're new (so i don't really think i need to size down more?), but they don't seem boxy or saggy even though he's wearing them low.

he is wearing them much tighter than you are wearing your's

they're slimmer than yours by a little, i'd say you could size down one or two more to achieve the that particular fit and all those pics except for one are after they have been stretched out.

if you like how they look on you, thats fine but it'll be a different fit.

for those wondering about dry cleaning they dry denim i pulled the trigger today after much uncertainty.

effects:

- no shrinking

- denim isn't as stiff anymore

- They feel a little thinner (probably because it took out all the starch)

- Fades them a little (in a good way)

- Fit is the same

- Some of the creases became... softer, i don't really know how to describe it

All in all i'm fine/happy with the way it turned out so there's no need for concern for those of you afraid of dry cleaning/doing anything vaguely resembling cleaning

pics coming

Did you take some before/after pics? I was actually thinking about dry cleaning mine. I steam cleaned them a couple of weeks ago. It helped with the stink at first, but then it came right back.

i'll get back to you on that, my sister stole my camera ahaha. there really aren't any adverse effects. It takes out the stiffness without screwing with the indigo. and it's summer... so it actually worked out great since they also feel a little thinner. the combination of the starch and... grime from the last year made my jeans feel like shit. Dry cleaning is safe

............................................______ __........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:, ........

.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....

.................../.................................................. .........,}....

................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....

.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....

..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........

................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

have you tried google?