A.P.C.

jeepster

Looking to get rid of my size 25 petit standards. They're 5 months old and show very little fading, if any. Unwashed. Looking to get like 80 dollars obo. I'll pm pics if anyone is interested. I need some skulls!

i had the autobahn greys...was more of a carrot leg type fit cause it was wide in the waist/thigh but real slim in the leg opening

def didnt fit like apc ns

really? it tapers? i thought it was supposed to slim straight...kinda more like a 514 type deal?

Looking to get rid of my size 25 petit standards. They're 5 months old and show very little fading, if any. Unwashed. Looking to get like 80 dollars obo. I'll pm pics if anyone is interested. I need some skulls!

Have you been really wearing them in? I've been wearing mine about 4, same size :(

Have you been really wearing them in? I've been wearing mine about 4, same size :(

Yeah I'm really surprised at how little they've faded, I wear them just about everyday and ride my bike/skateboard very often. I'm about to order some skulls so I figure I might as well get rid of these because I know I'll never wear them when I get the skulls.

^what do you do in those jeans mine is like close to a year and they look like there is only a month of wear or something

Nothing special really. I don't bike or skate in these just some walking from class to class and lots of sitting.

indigo i assume?

how tight do you wear them? I think that alone makes a big difference in the turn out of fading

I mean yeah it does. your honeycombs will be sharper, but I think that if you go too tight you compromise whisker fades, which Im quite partial to. I had some new standards that I sized down 3 on, and then I unfortunately grew, so they were real tight. my honeycombs were awesome, but I had very little fading anywhere else. I later got some rescues and sized down only 2, and they've stretched out perfectly. Ive got nice honeycombs and my whiskers are looking great.

Im not getting knee fades, dunno why. I get fading and progress in all the other areas except at the knees. Are people who have knee fades on their knees all the time or something?

Guest eugen eugen

anyone wants to trade some indigo nc 30s for my ncs 31? only worn 3 times, no fading. pm if interested! anyone has nc sz 30 for sale, trade?

where can i buy nc s in lightgrey?

Im not getting knee fades, dunno why. I get fading and progress in all the other areas except at the knees. Are people who have knee fades on their knees all the time or something?

That would make sense, but I think it might also be from the knee area just being bent all the time, thus stretching the denim. I don't really understand the mechanics of fading, so that theory may not make any sense.

When I get knee fades, they're always really concentrated right where my kneecap touches the floor when I kneel, whereas other people's seem to be more balanced. This might just be because I have big, manly kneecaps. ;)

I've got a quick sizing question.

I currently own a pair of NC in size 32. They are almost too tight in the thighs, fits fine apart from that. I'm thinking of getting a pair of NS. Mainly becasue I want something that's not as slim in the thighs.

What size whould I get in the NS? 31?

I cant find the black apcs anymore :(

for pretty cheap black slim jeans I found cheapmonday and levis 510's what is better quality?

http://usonline.apc.fr/#/men_jeans/

look at the new standard on the website, you can choose it in black

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=701

got your back!

People, if you want to trade or sell your apc's take it to the supermarket. Quit shitting up this thread.

plz post fit pics when you get the chance. i think you compensated for the last few pages of stupidity with your post ahah