A.P.C.

jeepster

To make it worse they measure 33.75 inch now.

Where I wear my jeans I measure 33 inch.

I'm ~ 5.11 and ~ 145 lbs.

My jeans are size 29 and measured after 3/4 weeks of full wear 33 inch.

2 weeks later (now) they measure 33.75 inch.

I wear a belt for ~3 weeks.

trying to get my self a pair of new cures F in 25, but seems that all the online stores that were mentioned at the front page do not carry anything smaller than 26

any suggestions? thanks in advance

denim bar had them in 25 sorta recently. dunno if they'll get more in or anything, maybe e-mail them, but they definitely carried 25's

I just got my apc nc in a size 29. They are good in the waist, but look too tight everywhere else so. Will the fit get better with time or should I get some new standards in a size 28? heres some fit picscimg0006mv4.jpgcimg0005dm3.jpg

i think it fits perfectly. if u do think they are too tight on u, they do loose up about 2 sizes

Hello,

I have question about APC rescue jeans, do they come in different colors?

I was looking to buy a pair and pics in CONTEXT clothing and TOBI for example

look like completely different jeans.

Is this only poor browser resolution or do Rescues really come in different shades?

I'll appreciate any comments.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have question about APC rescue jeans, do they come in different colors?

I was looking to buy a pair and pics in CONTEXT clothing and TOBI for example

look like completely different jeans.

Is this only poor browser resolution or do Rescues really come in different shades? -

I'll appreciate any comments.

Thanks!

1. Nope

2. Same jeans

3. Nope

if apc is using the body frame of the vast majority of people on this thread(under 6foot tall and hyposthenic) as a standard for measurement than their description of their rescue jean as, "roomier", would be fuckin huge. I'd imagine the rescues are far larger than 501's, which is what i'm looking for an equivalent.

So guys, what do you think I should do? Keep with the new cures or go for a size 28 in new standards? Also, the 2nd button from the top fell off and I don't know why cuz it is not even tight in the waist area. What to do about this?

I just got my apc nc in a size 29. They are good in the waist, but look too tight everywhere else so. Will the fit get better with time or should I get some new standards in a size 28? heres some fit picscimg0006mv4.jpgcimg0005dm3.jpg

So guys, what do you think I should do? Keep with the new cures or go for a size 28 in new standards? Also, the 2nd button from the top fell off and I don't know why cuz it is not even tight in the waist area. What to do about this?

hey i guess if you think you found the "right fit" then size down 1 more. good luck about the button and i really like that flower painting in the back whats the story on that? thanks

finally ordered some new standards in 29s, I went to some boutiques in SF and Barneys and both have been out of stock, and every online store has been out of stock but denimbar finally got some more. I wanted to try them on first, but I think/hope I went with the right size. kinda nervous though cause I tried on New Cures in 29s at Barneys and I couldnt even button a single button, but the rest felt alright.