A.P.C.

jeepster

Selling my APC

This pair is in need of a minor repair above Left Back Pocket, a Loose Thread, nothing major.

One Used pair of new standards, Size 31 (true waist size 33) washed and soaked 2 or 3 times only

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280665226943&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1045

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=274531

the fit on my PS look a lot better than those. just cause mine aren't that skinny. the NS post looked nice. just don't get something too skinny for desertboots. leg opening has to be big enough.

What are you talking about, Rvoe30 has one of the best PS fits on here, if not the best. That's how they're supposed to fit.

^ i agree, the faux noir's look really great

i know its been talked about before, but can someone update me on the trade in program that apc offers? Will they take any preworn apc denim, and do they do mail orders?

I do believe that they will take any APC denim. You take them in, someone looks over them, and if they are satisfied you walk out with a pair of new jeans for 50% off. That being said, I don't think they will take mail orders. Might as well call and ask (323) 297-0414.

What are you talking about, Rvoe30 has one of the best PS fits on here, if not the best. That's how they're supposed to fit.

I think keedvin means to say that his PS go with DBs better than my PS do because he wears his looser.

moral of the story: Small leg opens don't go with DBs...unless you're going for that tucked in look I guess...(they did start making boot cut for a reason though)