A.P.C.

jeepster

anybody own Pioneers? What you think of em?

I don't them, but I can speak a bit about them. They're all different first of all - they're pretty much jeans that were bought raw, then exchanged for store credit. Then, apc takes them in, washes them, and (maybe) distresses or adds a bit to them. They're sold for 300+, so its really not worth it. If you want something that gives a decently real faded look, you may want to look at some japanese hard washed denim from the same companies that are popular for their raw stuff on here that will probably be cheaper. To sum it all up, they're overpriced, not worth the price charged, and there are better alternatives.

but the new standards black they sell now is raw isnt it? why wouldnt the new cures be too?

Because they're not. Only NS and (for a while) PS have been made in raw black denim and offered as part of APC's non-seasonal denim line. NC has only been made in black overdye or stretch for certain seasons.

Thanks for the opinions guys, good or bad.

img0545zv.jpg

never seen a true cockfade before

Haha, cockfade... they're not uncomfortable in the crotchal region at all, so maybe it's just the pictures. Plus, I wear my dick on the right side, not left, like you drew.

mdn gdn how tall are you?

6'2", 160 lbs.

does anyone else have a problem with knee buldge, i bought a pair of 32 new standards and everything looks great, honeycombs are good, wiskers are good, they look great from the front and the back but once i turn sideways i have a huge knee buldge, what do i do

Two ways.

1. Suck it up. My Dior's have massive knee bulges and my APC's are starting to get there.

2. Take it to the tailor to get darts.

Aparke612 said, "So they wont shrink a ton when I do wash them for the first time?"

________________________________________________________________________________________

They will shrink some like all cotton shrinks. Whenever I have any cotton pants hemmed I wait till I wash/dry 3 times before. I soaked my APCs then had them hemmed and after washing/drying they shrunk to where they were almost too short. Id leave about 2" just in case . They will shrink about 5% if washed and dried in a dryer, maybe more in the dryer.