Superswap v5

tac0tron

Picspicspics

5971618331_75c3451d55_z.jpg

5972198666_c0a1333fcc_z.jpg

His handwriting was retardedly small. Pick from a Canadian musician that was included in the package as a size reference.

5971635217_f418401b2c.jpg

Denimz. I can make quite a few things with this!

5972187364_d5e80d232c_z.jpg

Stoked about the shirt, but got a little distraught when I found boogers on it!!! (I don't really know if it was boogers)

5971622229_b2288889f2_z.jpg

Blanket unfolded.

5972183684_d2cb77948e_z.jpg

If you guys ever need lessons, hit this guy up.

5972195720_64509f1c40.jpg

Thanks Sean!!!

Stoked about the shirt, but got a little distraught when I found boogers on it!!! (I don't really know if it was boogers)

5971622229_b2288889f2_z.jpg

Shit, didn't see that. Def not boogers, but I had it in my bag at Skrillexz/Major Lazer (shirt had a great time) and the water in my bag leaked everywhere. Thought it only got wet, not uglified. And it's brand new, for the record

what are the other snacks/ dried goodies?

Red lihing mui (dried plum) and nori arare (rice cracker)

Hope the jawnz fit you, they're mad tiny

my partner probably is embarrassed to take pictures of mine. It got totally depressingly bad near the end.

fuck that thanks a ton Desi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! egg mags <3

sorry it took so long to post! i've had the package for a few days now

boxcut.jpg

3 egg magazines (will scan later for kag thread)

tastykakez

black censor line sunglasses for waywts

kool aid...

chips, chocolates, carebear candy

doll house dvdizzle

a truly obnoxious 5 song jpop cd

and a very humorous list/letter signed by "the black guy" Desi

photo3.jpg

thanks desi!

chappelle_prince2.gif

my package from playdisonlyatnight

so i'm not gonna lie. i'm not really joyous about what i got in my package mainly because i could have gotten most of this stuff locally, and because it was from canada. i thought i was going to get some exclusive canadian jawnz. i thought the du-rag and kid underwear were funny...until i figured out i would never use them. and the hairwax...i was pretty excited for that but when i opened it 85% of it was used:confused: accompanied by some leftover hair strands. no offense but i wouldn't use anyone's used hair products. on the other hand, i do use the headband for basketball now and enjoyed the rum.

it just seemed like you threw in a bunch of pre-owned stuff :( sorry if i am putting you on blast. i guess all the other packages got me hyped and shit and, got me even more hyped when i saw it was from canada, but at least you tried. thanks

yo, don't be sad. i got a rock and a pinecone in mine after the monster package i sent. consider used hair products a bonus.

I do feel that, and other people seem to agree with me.

With all due respect, suck my dick.

It's not like I'm able to use 90% of the stuff I have received (aside from foods) but you don't see my complaining. I didn't start the trend of sending used things, most people send their own clothing for example. If I'd thought your size small ass frame could use size L shit I have kicking around, I would have sent some. Did u expect me to go out and buy u new clothes? I bought snacks and stuff I thought was funny. Exclusive Canadian jawnz? Did u -actually want maple syrup?

My package was ghetto but sending a broken cover stolen cd and fuckin hairwax (85% used.. Righ) weren't meant to be disrespectful.

Done ranting and posting in this thread- hope u get a supercare whatever the fuck package!

not particularly hating on anyone but

why play superswap if you don't want to put together a package that the other person would appreciate? it didn't seem like playdisonlyatnight's package was tailored to things christos liked.

i was more excited for my partner to open the package i sent than to receive one. sending some snacks and stuff around the house for an acceptable package and waiting for a really awesome one is kinda weak IMO.

With all due respect, suck my dick.

It's not like I'm able to use 90% of the stuff I have received (aside from foods) but you don't see my complaining. I didn't start the trend of sending used things, most people send their own clothing for example. If I'd thought your size small ass frame could use size L shit I have kicking around, I would have sent some. Did u expect me to go out and buy u new clothes? I bought snacks and stuff I thought was funny. Exclusive Canadian jawnz? Did u -actually want maple syrup?

My package was ghetto but sending a broken cover stolen cd and fuckin hairwax (85% used.. Righ) weren't meant to be disrespectful.

Done ranting and posting in this thread- hope u get a supercare whatever the fuck package!

Chill.

i didn't even want to post the package up in the first place but you PMed me asking me to, and so i thought might as well say how I felt about it. and no, i didn't expect you to get me new clothing. that's asking for a bit too much. i wasn't looking much for price, but hoping for something unique. and if the "ghetto" items of the package weren't meant to be disrespectful then what were they meant to be?

and i would have gladly taken some maple syrup. it would have fattened up my small ass frame.

yo play. sorry but, your excuse is garbage, man. why not send him some maple syrup shit? stuff's that uniquely Canadian. instead you're complaining of this hobbit like stature. who cares what size he is. you can still find some interesting things that he would of enjoyed.

at least you didn't send him a fucking pinecone.

I for one am against how it evolved to stalking the partner's posts and getting them stuff tailored to that. If you like something so much, then cop it ya goddamn self. It's about getting them local stuff, knick knacks, but most of all it's about the lulz. playdis gave the man a leather wallet, a weezy retail cd and children's briefs, on top of some ktown snacks. This iz beyond knick-knacks. I might wear an adidas headband, i might throw it out. But not before I laugh about it. I've never participated in a superswap, if that matters

yo play. sorry but, your excuse is garbage, man. why not send him some maple syrup shit? stuff's that uniquely Canadian. instead you're complaining of this hobbit like stature. who cares what size he is. you can still find some interesting things that he would of enjoyed.

at least you didn't send him a fucking pinecone.

was it a nice pinecone though

i was more excited for my partner to open the package i sent than to receive one.

Same here.. I think anybody who joins the swap should just accept the possibility that they may send a dope package and receive a shitty one. It's just part of it. Unless you don't receive a package at all, I don't think anybody has legitimate reasons to bitch.