Superswap v5

tac0tron

for real. I don't even see how this has turned into a full blown argument. The butt picture and Ghangis Khan book alone makes that shit sweet.

Think I just realized he mailed it in a Deena & Ozzy Urban Outfitters shoebox!

But when you put time into making sure you send a dope package and then no pics are posted thats kinda weak...considering the time it takes to snap a photo compared to the time it takes to comprise a package...

Fo sho, glad that I got a package and that mine was posted (especially this one, given that it's jawnzy as fuck)

For the 8 of you without no $, :mad:

But when you put time into making sure you send a dope package and then no pics are posted thats kinda weak...considering the time it takes to snap a photo compared to the time it takes to comprise a package...

Well yeah, this I understand. I'm just referring to people complaining about what they received.

Same here.. I think anybody who joins the swap should just accept the possibility that they may send a dope package and receive a shitty one. It's just part of it. Unless you don't receive a package at all, I don't think anybody has legitimate reasons to bitch.

This.

Its all about giving when it comes down to the superswap. If you get a shitty package so what? You can't really do anything about that. You should be proud of yourself if you were the one to send an awesome package, because you've probably made someone's day, if not, made it a bit better for them. Just give yourself a pat on the back that you did well.

This.

Its all about giving when it comes down to the superswap. If you get a shitty package so what? You can't really do anything about that. You should be proud of yourself if you were the one to send an awesome package, because you've probably made someone's day, if not, made it a bit better for them. Just give yourself a pat on the back that you did well.

yea, this is what i'm being positive about. I made okayokay happy and i think I set the tone for this swap for the majority of the members. it's all good in the hood.

got mine from mrjuby

vjT0jl.jpg

gr88 chips (just ate a bag), swiss chalet, treats, Kim Ri-Duk's "Bad Guy", scratchcard (won $10 :/ ) and the best part in the annie clark tee. obsessed with the chick, just bought concert tix for her yesterday actually. so :3333

how'd you get my phone number to drunk dial me like 2 months ago doe? so confused

thanks mrjuby!

(been super busy these past couple days so i'm sending monday my pkg, I promise.

)

received my package yesterday and i'm still overwhelmed with the awesomeness

contents -

ovoxo.jpg

+ poster stolen from the weeknd's first show in toronto with a note on the back and vip wristband

nomadi.jpg

+ two hangers from nomad

candyfk.jpg

+ candies * u *

scarfl.jpg

+ wings + horns tube scarf

acne.jpg

powch.jpg

+ acne change purse

coinsx.jpg

+ $3.00 in canadian coins

teax.jpg

+ tranquilitea from jay's favorite tea shop in toronto

tylrrr.jpg

+ tyler, the creaor + jason dill for squeeze magazine poster

backfrg.jpg

back side

collarg.jpg

leash.jpg

+ ken diamond dog collar and leash

braceltsm.jpg

+ two bracelets from his jewelry line, extension

black beads are glass and oxblood ones are japanese wood

rumsoap.jpg

+rum soap

supremes.jpg

+supreme roach clip. i already have one, but the logo has completely rubbed off

beltv.jpg

+ stars and perfect 10's belt

langp.jpg

+ helmut lang cowl neck hoodie

thank you so much jay! i'm sorry i don't recognize your name but if you could reveal yourself i'd want to give you a proper thanks