Superswap v5

tac0tron

I sent my shit today (had to pay shipping again because they wouldn't accept my printed label :() Still didn't get new ink so it's in the same green color, but they took it this time? If it shows up at my doorstep, I'ma drive it out there myself

mAp3Il.jpg

And I forgot to post what I got:

immY3l.jpg

Cunuckistani news paper tidbit

Life of Pi

Cunt Coloring Book (it's a "learning tool")

Canadian recipe cookbook

Giant pixie stick things

Zombie survival book

Light reading

SUPREME JAWNZ

Danke eean

package shipped yesterday, will send proof soon.
I sent my shit today (had to pay shipping again because they wouldn't accept my printed label :() Still didn't get new ink so it's in the same green color, but they took it this time? If it shows up at my doorstep, I'ma drive it out there myself

You guys got tha $!

And that Cunt coloring book is fantastic haha

my package arrived today!

dsc8093z.jpg

dsc8094f.jpg

dsc8096e.jpg

O WURD? will try this out in the morning. Getting wired off tea. Best.

dsc8097.jpg

List of Contents

(3) pop rocks (tropical punch)

(1) kraft dinner

(1) lindt 85% dark chocolate

(1) loacker chocolate wafers (they are delicious)

(2) teas (english brekky and kamboa kambaa? from Africaz!)

(1) macin + goetz soap (its rum scented!)

(2) books (cats cradle and wonder boys, they look interesting! will read then when i get a chance)

(1) issey miyatake intense (it is very intense)

(1) futura beabrick (to add to my collection)

(1) KIN t-shirt (its very soft)

THANKS GOSLETT!

dsc8092s.jpg

Apparently, joelz was late with my package because it's fucking dope.

I came home from some night schooling to a pretty heavy package.

pic heavy content:

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

p.s. what is this?

IMG_1116.jpg

Inside:

-note

-almond sea salt choco

-Devil in the White City book(=( @ making me read)

-field note pad + field note pencil w/ instructions to sharpen it. (novis, bro stole it)

-key chain from india and a magnet

- a bunch of pins, putting the polka dot on my polka dot cap

-original pics of his time in India plus a pick of NY.

-comix 4 dayz, or times when I'm in the crapper. My oldest bro came from the comic era so he'll enjoy these, especially.

-blinky, pinky, inky, and clyde colored uniqlo socks.

-a fucking inky doll!

-note pad + pen by muji

-and the statue of liberty

Awesome package with stuff to consume now, and many things to hold on to for a very long time. I feel the gayz like Baeyer-Drewson

feels. Thanx again joelz!

glad you like it man! like okayokay said, the chocolate is *AMAZING* try not to eat it all at once.

The magnet is from coney island (i didn't realize I actually put in it there, but I'm glad it got in there because I thought I lost it) and the keychain is from india.

that book's amazing, about chicago at the world fair and a serial killer, it's a solid read.

the thing with the headphone jack is a square reader (https://squareup.com/) you can use it to accept credit payments on your phone for whatever.

glad you liked it!

glad you like it man! like okayokay said, the chocolate is *AMAZING* try not to eat it all at once.

don't worry, at first bite, it was like trying playdough for the first time. i was not ready for the salt. after that, i've gotten to enjoy it.

my package from playdisonlyatnight

5968509308_824d159a84_z.jpg

5968514974_a3dfcd15eb_z.jpg

5968520116_94718a9047_z.jpg

so i'm not gonna lie. i'm not really joyous about what i got in my package mainly because i could have gotten most of this stuff locally, and because it was from canada. i thought i was going to get some exclusive canadian jawnz. i thought the du-rag and kid underwear were funny...until i figured out i would never use them. and the hairwax...i was pretty excited for that but when i opened it 85% of it was used:confused: accompanied by some leftover hair strands. no offense but i wouldn't use anyone's used hair products. on the other hand, i do use the headband for basketball now and enjoyed the rum.

it just seemed like you threw in a bunch of pre-owned stuff :( sorry if i am putting you on blast. i guess all the other packages got me hyped and shit and, got me even more hyped when i saw it was from canada, but at least you tried. thanks

christos FWIW i threw in the hair wax cuz i paid $20 for the shit and used it like 5 times before changing my hairstyle. i creeped your posts in the hairstyle thread and thought maybe u could use it

also creeped your posts wanting azn toys and food, hence the azn snacks (u didnt post my 9 packs of Pocky) and stoops underwear. i stole the bacardi u didnt post from a CWG and i see you omitted the rob lowe note from ur pics as well. sry that the vintage books were used (lol) and with that said im glad i didnt end up sending u my collectors edition playboy mags. i also forgot to throw in your snugger fit condoms (0)

and ill be damned if you gonna act like i sent you a headband that wasnt brand new in packaging!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx27p0ho0dLFfKXST7PBNzDvBqpPw8lvo4ZOfluTFJQpzd1cW4

christos FWIW i threw in the hair wax cuz i paid $20 for the shit and used it like 5 times before changing my hairstyle. i creeped your posts in the hairstyle thread and thought maybe u could use it

but still, it was used lol. wouldn't you think it kind of disgusting if someone gave you hairwax that was used?

and ill be damned if you gonna act like i sent you a headband that wasnt brand new in packaging!

my bad for that, i took the pictures recently and i used the headband for basketball. and i ate the pockys before i took the pictures.