Superswap v5

tac0tron

yeaaaaaaah. so tacotron and i are finalizing who is really getting fucked over in this swap (by means of lack of response from their swap partners) and we might need to enlist the super swap care package crew to step in and make up for the piss poor job these fuckers have done not participating properly in the event. any takers? it will all be for helping out those who have been really fucked over..

I think Baeyer-Drewson and I are gonna volunteer to lead V6. Other people can def throw their names in as well if interested. Maybe we look at Oct 1 or Nov 1 to get started, delivery by Christmas or just after? Thoughts? Ideas? I think it'd be kinda fun to set some sort of guideline or theme, like everyone's gotta make one handmade jawn if possible. Just regular swap works too, but I'm down to switch it up a bit if people are down to get creative.

This too: Baeyer might have to be the voice of reason if we do this, cause I don't feel at all bad about blocking shitty past swap partners or putting ones that flake on blast, so just be ready.

lendo post pics :)

I'm such a slack-ass! :(

Here's a few quick pics:

shot_1312312955025.jpg

GetImage.jpg

Evilcrayon came through with an amazing and mystifying assortment of:

JP candies (favorite name: Men's Soda!)

JP CIGARETTES!!!!

pencils

sick denim stickers

a photo developing tub

San Fran lighter

skate/surf/lifestyle dvd

Giant plastic ties (perfect for subduing rowdy drunk cab passengers!)

and other awesome stuff.

Sorry for not going more in depth, i've just woken up and my brain is fried.

In closing, BIG UPS EVILCRAYON!!

I will not send to any Filipino's except Sam. She knows my hate for our own kind.

this mutual hating of our peoples brings you and i together.

anyways, i'm compiling the list for v6 so either way, whoever ends up organizing the swap (team samtron or team ohokaydrewson) has the list of people that need to be pm'ed

yeah i don't think v6 should be for a little while. maybe january/february for the next one? and i also kinda want to compile a list of names of people who always forget to sign up for the swap so that we can pm you when the next one starts up.

DAMN Jan/Feb?!

I was thinking.. colleges are starting up again and probably half of the swap are college kids?

We should do a COLLEGE version! Like stuff you would need for your room, kitchen, bathroom, etc.

Would be handy for all of us too.

DAMN Jan/Feb?!

I was thinking.. colleges are starting up again and probably half of the swap are college kids?

We should do a COLLEGE version! Like stuff you would need for your room, kitchen, bathroom, etc.

Would be handy for all of us too.

i suggest january/february because school will be starting soon for a lot of participants if people do decide to make it an october/november swap. if we organize v6 by december, we'll have winter break to finish up packages and ship out. ideally.