Superswap v5

tac0tron

i think we're shooting to start/organize/distribute partners around thanksgiving/december to set aside winter break for people to get packages ready and sent.

realistically swaps are like a 2-3+ month long thing. sign ups, getting partners, ship out dates (and extensions after extensions after extensions)

My Package

9pz5ab.jpg

Lil horny Mofos

5z49f.jpg

Mmmmmm

imt3wp.jpg

Somebody is gonna hafta tell me what this is......I see something that looks like a corn danish. also, i'm hoping that the date on there is the date it was packaged, not expiry

vh3k28.jpg

USB Humping Dog!

qrkj9h.jpg

Fries and Crunky

1j9829.jpg

Toy train and Lego-esque model

2jbo742.jpg

I dunno what this is, but thanks!

swa1z4.jpg

Jap Mags!

11llqhe.jpg

And the best part of it all.....

Squirt Gun Peen

ekovih.jpg

Thanks CYBERPUNK!!!

goat, that is such an ace package! all that crazy ass japanese sex shit, couldnt have gotten more awesome than that. that orange thing with a satchel is what i assume to be an amulet. those japanese characters there i think translates directly to "protector of your luck". so that amulet supposedly brings you luck. can't help with the corn danish though!

Im gonna go out on a limb and assume robgotsastaplerr isn't going to post pics of my package as previously stated.

I got no response to my PM's even tho he just updated his sales thread 5 minutes ago...and its been like 6 weeks since he received it.

Poor form sir.

Poor form.

i don't think my partner is taking pics either. seems they've been on sufu too & ignoring PMs =/

most of these recent posts makes me sad now.

I want to see all the packages etc etc etc!

+I coulda have used a place in the swap damn it slackers

I am superkeen to help out anyone missing a package and to join list for next swap though ^o^

thanks mappymapmaps! it seems that we've only got one person who bothered to pm me about not getting a package so i'm gonna cross check the list later on today. i'm assuming all others just don't give a shit.

i will also update the list of ppl who want to join for the next swap and finalize the list of non-senders with tacotron. neg traaaaaaaain