Superswap v5

tac0tron

advice, anyone using ups/fedex and shit shipping to canada. or canada to usa, mark the declared value at 50$ or under to avoid any tariff's!

ugh, wish i read this before i shipped

anyway, i shipped today. hope the package reaches you safely patnah, sorry about the delay

so yeah got home and found box waiting for me

i was kinda bummed when i saw .. and i could hear glass shards shaking all over the box

2011-06-23%25252016.38.29.jpg

so i opened the box... and find some alcohol (which will be drank in this weekend's party), some handcrafted stuff and basketball stuff

2011-06-23%25252016.44.26.jpg

whats left in the box..

2011-06-23%25252016.43.28.jpg

the rum damaged note...

2011-06-23%25252017.08.38.jpg

as i was about to trash the box .. this fell out

2011-06-23%25252016.46.03.jpg

thanks shawn .. i assure you the whole bottles will be put to use getting a chick drunk

so because of matters out of our hands (the whole canada post ordeal), tarotron & i have decided to once again extend the ship date.

* THE UPDATED DEADLINE IS JULY 13TH*

this is more than enough time for EVERYONE to get their packages in. thank you all for participating and being awesome about sending killer packages and sending on time. you don't wanna be that guy that gets negged and hated for not shipping! :)

Hey Sam, I have a one-way superswap package for you, just to say thanks for that huge favour recently and because I didn't get to participate in this swap. Please PM your address. Will get a package sent to you within a week or so...

So, after coming back home from a hard day of work, and pretty much a shitty day/night, my mood had a sharp change from crap to excited when I saw the package from haploid that was sitting on my desk!

I quickly ripped open the box and was greeted with this friendly letter:

5869022578_0d56675e95.jpg

5869024604_4023353936.jpg

Then after getting past all of the packaging material, I was greeted with some awesome content!

5869017520_2c48edcf05.jpg

5869019110_02dfa24183.jpg

List of items:

1. Dunlop MXR Blue Box Fuzz/Octave Pedal - This is my favorite item out of the package! I play a lot of guitar so this will be fun to mess around with. Going to try and play some weirdo Black Metal with it... demo video later perhaps?

2. Trail Mix - My favorite snack of all fucking time! I'll have something to snack on at work this monday!

3. Red Licorice - One of my favorite candies! Going to eat these while I watch a movie tomorrow night.

4. Natural American Spirit Rolling Papers - What can I say, my favorite method of chiefing is with j's. :D

5. G-Shock Watch - I've been needing a watch! This will do just fine. :)

6. Mini - Motu Yo-Yo + Strings - Its been a while since I've yo-yo'd with joy, so this will put me right back on that trail!

7. Hocus Pocus by Kurt Vonnegut - This guy is the author of one of my favorite novels, Slaughterhouse-Five, so i'm sure this is going to be a good one. I've read a few pages and I'm already into it!

8. Recording Magazine - I've been dipping my feet into the world of music production for a few months now and I'm still trying to get the hang of things, but with this I'm sure I'll learn more tips and tricks!

9. Draw Like Da Vinci Book - This will be great for improving practical drawing skills! I normally do not draw in a "realistic" fashion, but I've been meaning to do different studies in order to mold my own illustrative style, so this will help substantially!

This package has definitely brightened up my mood right now, and just makes me happy to be a part of this round of superswap! Thank you so much haploid! This is a fucking awesome package!

arrghhh just got back from vacation to find my box has been returned to me, the reason being "invalid description"?? really hope i didn't just eat 50 dollar shipping. going to try to re-send later this week
Aw man, that fucking sucks. :(