Superswap v5

tac0tron

thanks shufon for sending me a painting! I mentioned earlier that I wanted stuff to hang on my walls and this was waiting for me at my door this morning

290sp53.jpg

a really thoughtful surprise :o

I'm excited to receive my real package now, gonna send mine out soon

5831895366_1794a9e3d4_z.jpg

Included here are:

1. Woolrich John Rich & Bro's Buffalo Print Flannel - soft and fits well! BUFFALOS!!!!

2. Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce - BUFFALO WINGS!!! (Will experiment with wings asap)

5831898996_923e15476f_z.jpg

3. Band of Outsiders LEGO Figure - haha he'll fit right in

4. Mix-CD "Songs to listen to whilst abusing drugs" (not pictured) - Still need to play this

5. Ear Plugs (in a stocking) - will keep these handy

6, Vintage Navy Blue Bandanna - I don't really wear bandannas. Time to try?

7. The Matrix DVD - Whoa.

8. Drunken Master VHS - Huge Jackie Chan fan, I think I've seen this before but in middle school. Awesome!

5831347585_c8534338e3_z.jpg

9. Warehouse 1000x Denim - How'd you know I collect scraps?

10. Stick & Cup game - HELLA HARD. I BROKE THE STRING

11. Wegmans Green Tea - very gooood

12. Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams - lol oedipus dreams

13. Lightning Denim Indigo Master Vol. 47 - Totally jizzed

14. Packing peanuts (not pictured) - they stick to everything!

15. True Love <3

5831898360_3673359cdb_z.jpg

Thanks for everything evilgeniusdan!!

Shit. For those who are sending to/from Canada (including me), do you think this situation warrants another deadline extension? We could use private shipping companies I guess but I would understand if people wouldn't want to because of pricing issues.

the price of the private couriers isn't that much more than Canada Post.....provided you planned on sending Xpresspost initially

the price of the private couriers isn't that much more than Canada Post.....provided you planned on sending Xpresspost initially

was probably gonna do expedited for something like this... signature confirmation and 6 working days is good enough?

I wanna meet you in person to kick you in the face. Dont fucking ship DHL. They're horrible. Fedex / UPS / Purolator are all better options

chill

shipping experiences are usually anecdotal. i've had horrible experiences with UPS & purolator so I avoid them. FedEx and DHL just happen to be closer to my work as well so it would be easier.