Superswap v5

tac0tron

^^fair enough

to Oxy - i forgot to mention - i wanted to send a bag of Milk, but I didn't for obvious reasons.

but still

bagged milk ftw

@scott-- dry ice dude, but put paper towels around stuff so it doesn't fuck anything up. oh and put a note on top so your partner doesn't reach in and touch dry ice.

Good looks man! I'll do some research and see what I can dig up. Also, probably will send with a tupperware to contain the hatred of dry-ice.

@scott-- dry ice dude, but put paper towels around stuff so it doesn't fuck anything up. oh and put a note on top so your partner doesn't reach in and touch dry ice.

Good looks man! I'll do some research and see what I can dig up. Also, probably will send with a tupperware to contain the hatred of dry-ice.

I spent a good 5 minutes sealing up my package with some serious industrial tape and getting it ready to ship, only to discover that one of the crucial pieces I was going to include inside the package was sitting on the floor outside of it. God dammit. I started over..

edit: Sent

I spent a good 5 minutes sealing up my package with some serious industrial tape and getting it ready to ship, only to discover that one of the crucial pieces I was going to include inside the package was sitting on the floor outside of it. God dammit. I started over..

You got your $ bro. Thanks for sending out!

You got your $ bro. Thanks for sending out!

I came home to Syed's swappackage. Full review tomorrow because i'm so tired i barely can type but it really made my day and gave me a huge smile which I really needed.

I came home to Syed's swappackage. Full review tomorrow because i'm so tired i barely can type but it really made my day and gave me a huge smile which I really needed.

I just came home and a package from Syed was waiting for me. I felt rather down since I'm going to a funeral soonish but it really warmed my heart and gave me a huge smile.

A very thoughtful and well put together package, with stuff I actually intended on purchasing soon, goodies from my favorite factual tv show (the stig keyholder will be perfect for my e34 keys), dvd of a movie i enjoyed and classic books I only had in translated version. I'm also a fan of english condiments and candies (always). Also overally oriented toward my move to Sweden next year... this is so sweet. Lastly the handwriting on the letter is really pleasant to look at. I'm the happiest right now :)

Thanks a million times Syed, i'm buying you a pint next time i'm in London (soon). I hope you got better from your hospital trip.

(Concerning my part of the trade, i actually won't need an extension since I had to get back home to sort out some university concerns, so my package will fly out of France this week)

the decorated box and nicely written letter:

dsc03764v.jpg

content :)

20110531202537187.jpg

closer

20110531202951991.jpg

badges ! the others are from the first superswap (package from Icarus/eric)

20110601115415804.jpg

I just came home and a package from Syed was waiting for me. I felt rather down since I'm going to a funeral soonish but it really warmed my heart and gave me a huge smile.

A very thoughtful and well put together package, with stuff I actually intended on purchasing soon, goodies from my favorite factual tv show (the stig keyholder will be perfect for my e34 keys), dvd of a movie i enjoyed and classic books I only had in translated version. I'm also a fan of english condiments and candies (always). Also overally oriented toward my move to Sweden next year... this is so sweet. Lastly the handwriting on the letter is really pleasant to look at. I'm the happiest right now :)

Thanks a million times Syed, i'm buying you a pint next time i'm in London (soon). I hope you got better from your hospital trip.

(Concerning my part of the trade, i actually won't need an extension since I had to get back home to sort out some university concerns, so my package will fly out of France this week)

the decorated box and nicely written letter:

dsc03764v.jpg

content :)

20110531202537187.jpg

closer

20110531202951991.jpg

badges ! the others are from the first superswap (package from Icarus/eric)

20110601115415804.jpg