Superswap v5

tac0tron

dropped my box off a few hours ago, according to the girl its going out today and will arrive in 3-4 days :)

sorry theres no big ticket items or anything real elaborate but i tried, damnit

i also forgot to throw in the condoms which were kind of a joke (snugger fits)... which i am now stuck with

$ for you!!!

I got a very nice package from prokart yesterday. Perfectly chosen contents. Lots of great objects from Taiwan that give me a new sense of somewhere I've never been. Thanks, partner!

Glad that you like the little package! :)

I still kinda feel a bit bad about the forgotten snacks and hand-written notes tho.

shipped! package is making its way over to the east coast and will arrive on monday. i used an old urban outfitters box that was at my house (reuse, reduce, recycle!) so if you see one at your door BE VERY EXCITED!

oh yeah, i was kinda buzzed when i put everything in the box and i'm not sure if the letter makes sense because i sealed the box before i could proof read it in the morning. whoops!

I honestly hate extending deadlines, but I understand that life happens and that people must take care of personal things before superfuture, or shit happens like the Canada post thing. I haven't been able to send out because I've had problems arise of my own, but rest assured there will be only one more deadline extension if needed, and after that any package sent out will be considered LATE.