Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Purple contest or bust!!!!

I would be in with any cut or denim, but I'm saving my 200+ dollars for the eternal contest. Bummer for me and hope it plays out. Pbjs are sick.

Hrm, well okay I will have to consider sizing down then if they stretch out that much. Maybe a 29 would do me some good.

Anyways, as for a contest, I would be interested in doing the 005 or the 003. Or anything rather slim and fitting, no straight leg/flare/relaxed for me! If that does happen to get organized, I'll wait to get my pair for the contest then :)

i'd be down for a contest

Okay, so 1.

Hrm, well okay I will have to consider sizing down then if they stretch out that much. Maybe a 29 would do me some good.

Anyways, as for a contest, I would be interested in doing the 005 or the 003. Or anything rather slim and fitting, no straight leg/flare/relaxed for me! If that does happen to get organized, I'll wait to get my pair for the contest then :)

Okay, so 2.

Can anyone compare the fits of the XX-011 with another cut? Apc Levis anything really!

This has been done, several times...by myself at the very least and others as well, I think.

im in for the contest. no straight leg/flared/relaxed for me as well. xx-005 or anything slimmer will be good.

Cool, 3.

I'd be down for anything slim fitting as well!

4. We need like...at least 90 more.

do a poll!

Yeah I was going to, but I figured before I post a thread I should do an interest check in the PBJ thread...and the interest does not look promising right now...

If you guys want to do a custom cut/denim we really need more people to be in on this. If we can get people by June I think we can have the contest up and running by next January I hope.

Is it too early to make a new PBJ contest thread? Ya oughta think about it.

Anyway, back with non-contest talk.

I haven't been on Sufu for quite some time (it's generally bad for the bank account, I've found), but I wanted a new pair of jeans and this thread has been educational.

I decided on the xx-011, mainly because I haven't been wearing boots too frequently and like the tapered fit on my KMW rockers.

What my actual waist size is, I have no idea. I wear a 30 in most brands, so I got a size 29 in the 011s. Big mistake! The waist needed to be another 2 inches bigger (pre-soak!), and the fabric on the thighs was already pretty damn snug. I sent them back to Gordon and I'm getting 31s instead.

Maybe my size confusion is due to these jeans being lower-rise than the cuts I'm used to wearing, so the waistband is more of a hip measurement than a real waist measurement.

Anyway, thanks for all the info, guys. Hopefully the 31s will work for me, and I'll post up a pic or two. Braidkid, we're waiting on those post-soak pics!