Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Just started wearing mine again after a long layoff. Never got them broken in - so my plan is to wear my 005's straight until I see some fades. Pic's of wear, should any actually occur. I was wearing my KMW 1980's for almost a year, but them shits don't fade; frustrating. Hopefully these will oblige me with frequent wear.

Heh, I'm afraid these might not be slim enough, but I'll give a shot. I'm coming from Dior land, but I do love PBJ denim.

The 11's would have been ideal if they were in stock, but I can't really wait til April or later...

Funny...Im shopping around too for the first time in forever. Im about set on xx-005 again but sized up to 33 since it adds a full 1.5" in the thigh. My 32's shrunk a shitload and the crotch hated it.

soemtimes i forget about my jawnz in the tub while i'm doing something else, so it really doesn't matter that much i guess. if the water is cold though it's time to take em out ;)

oh and if you don't agitate the jeans with the detergent, they probably won't loose all that much dirt

still can't get over how much i love these cuffed. indigo x indigo looks sick with the selvage edge...

4480408967_63ce73820b.jpg

and i utilized my nice pbj bag to lug some stuff around today...

4480409905_60e1d9d792.jpg

Out of curiosity has anyone ever attempted to remove the back pocket leaf with a pocket knife or a seam ripper? Success?
I've used a seam ripper on all my PBJ's. You should be able to totally remove the leaf no problem.

Why would you guys remove the leaf! I love the leaf. As you can probably tell, haha.

if anyone has a PBJ tote they still have but don't utilise, I'd be glad to buy it off you. haha. thanks.

i have one. i'm not very likely to let it go, despite never using it, but out of curiosity, what would you pay for it?

So I've only been wearing my xx-011s for about a week now and they've already started fading. Who else here is rocking the xx-011s? The fading looks like it'll be neato. Unfortunately they are so tight on me that I'm not getting any whiskers...oh well, maybe they'll stretch more.

Yes i'm waiting for BIG to restock those 011s! Panda, do you recommend sizing down 1 or just staying with my normal waist size for the 11s? These seem super tight but they do have potential to stretch out for that niiiiice slim slightly slouchy look.

should be getting a pair this week or next!

Awesome.

Yes i'm waiting for BIG to restock those 011s! Panda, do you recommend sizing down 1 or just staying with my normal waist size for the 11s? These seem super tight but they do have potential to stretch out for that niiiiice slim slightly slouchy look.

Honestly I got them in a really small size... They haven't really stretched that much anywhere besides the waist... You can refer to my previous posts, I got it in size 28...I have pre and post soak pics up, they did shrink a decent amount after the soak. But as for that look you are going for, I think you need to size down a lot, the top block is cut like DH 19cms. Actually it's almost exactly like the 19cm.

the only real fit pic I ever saw of the 011s were from panda. someone please post some, I promise not to crit or neg rep.

Hahaha, ranonranonarat must not have liked my posts.

pg 245 has a fit pic of the xx-013 which is i believe very similar or the same as the xx-011 cut.

i was hoping for the xx-011s to be more tapered from knee down as compared to that of the xx-013s with regards to the picture on pg245. i have the xx-013s but am considering the xx-011s due to the black carbon looking hardware as well as the denim being LHTs..

shoot me.