Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Yeah. Those combs are really high up. You must sag those like a motha...

Fit pics?

My pbj went for a local exhibition, so no fit pics until december 7th. I can only find these, x post from WAYWT

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjktMjAwOTA5MTMtMTc0M.jpg

I hemmed to 32'

And 007s isn't tapered, the knee n leg opening are straight, about 8,5' for size 32.

Does anyone own a PBJ scarf? I'm thinking of picking one up at BiG while I'm in NYC this December.

When you go, can you take some pictures? Specifically of the indigo dyed one and the two with stripes, please. I can only find pictures of them on the BiG site, and I'd like to see pictures in different lighting to see the colors better.

When you go, can you take some pictures? Specifically of the indigo dyed one and the two with stripes, please. I can only find pictures of them on the BiG site, and I'd like to see pictures in different lighting to see the colors better.

Yeah man, will do. But on the BiG site it says a lot of them are not in stock, so I hope they have the color I want.

I have always worn size 32-33 jeans depending on the brand. My 005's and 007's are size 32. I measured my waist recently for the first time that I can remember and i was surprised to find that it measured 36" (measuring where my jeans sit on my hips). I have a size 34 pair of 005bk's that I actually had to have the thighs tapered on, and that fit a little loose in the waist. So perhaps not everyone in the world has the same body type.

The cut is definitely different up in your size; PBJs slim cut scales in a really weird way, with the small sizes fitting pretty skinny and the larger sizes fitting only slim. I still think most of you would be better off finding another jean or waiting for the 0011 because it really sounds like you just want a different, skinnier jean. Sizing down to get the legs skinny makes the top block look like shit.

The cut is definitely different up in your size; PBJs slim cut scales in a really weird way, with the small sizes fitting pretty skinny and the larger sizes fitting only slim. I still think most of you would be better off finding another jean or waiting for the 0011 because it really sounds like you just want a different, skinnier jean. Sizing down to get the legs skinny makes the top block look like shit.

Well, I'm not sure if you are referring to me or the guy I was responding to, but the weird thing is that I don't like skinny jeans, just a slim straight fit, and that's how my 005's and 007's fit me. They might be just a hair too slim, but only just a hair. And my size 34 005bk's are just a bit too loose. My post was just responding to dawei69 who was questioning crappykid's post.

Was in the market for some quick beaters considering XX-005's but then got all excited when I read through the thread and saw the XX-013...After which I saw the measurements for the XX-011 which is the same cut and DAMN they're probably too slim for my tastes...Want to buy the XX-005's but have to hold out for the release of the XX-013's or else I know I'll hate myself...

Any more updates from Gordon? Still looking at late December I guess...?

Was in the market for some quick beaters considering XX-005's but then got all excited when I read through the thread and saw the XX-013...After which I saw the measurements for the XX-011 which is the same cut and DAMN they're probably too slim for my tastes...Want to buy the XX-005's but have to hold out for the release of the XX-013's or else I know I'll hate myself...

Any more updates from Gordon? Still looking at late December I guess...?

I was thinking about buying the xx-013s as my last pair of denim since I started with the xx-005s. I'm going to check them out in BiG and I'll return with a detailed report aho!

^ 011 Seems like Gordon is waiting to hit the 013s hard; not any info on the 011s. I called about shrinkage with the 011s. They said pretty similar to the others, 2 1/2" waist with hotter soaks/washes, considerably less with cold wash/hang dry. They seem damn slim after the thigh down to the leg opening. Guess no one has taken the plunge; maybe everyone is waiting for the 013 but the denim on the 011s looks really nice.

^Looking forward to it panda! Although I'm about 95% sure I'm going with the XX-005's regardless as I'm just not into the whole super slim thing anymore...

Yeah, my first pair was the xx-005 and it fit just right imo. I was thinking of getting another...but I already have one so maybe I'll give the xx-013/xx-011's a shot.

is it cheaper to buy from big or by proxy?

it will be cheaper through BiG most likely, and even if you were going to save $10-$20 going through a proxy (which i doubt you would) you wouldn't have the option to exchange them.

a proxy is going to charge you a fee that is a percentage of the cost, plus shipping from japan is like $30 or so, so do the right thing and support blue in green.

I went into BiG over the weekend and a guy who's helped me a couple times showed me the 11s. They're beautiful. The grey weft and LHT looked really interesting. Definitely not as slubby as my 005s but they still had some slub in 'em. He advised me to get the same waist size as my 005s and said stretching was about the same. Kinda wish I had the money to buy them. All of the matte black/greyish hardware was nice too.

damn...I just put down for some new XX-005's...sized up one to account for lower rise and beer belly...Should be interesting to see how they'll fit on my chicken legs but anyways just had to post because I'm all giddy from the prospect of new denim...Don't you just love that feeling?

btw, word is the XX-013's are still expected by the end of this year but our man Gordon is still waiting for the official delivery statement...The leg opening is supposed to be an inch ish smaller than what you see in the XX-005's in the same size, and it'll have the same top block...

should i size down or go true to size for 007?

does this also apply to the 005?

Just like they said if you have big thighs dont size down. The thighs are really tight. They do stretch but still are tight.