Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Yes please. Always wanted to see how that model looked sized down twice.

Whoops.. I don't usually reply 4 months late. Guess there is a first for everything.

Size 31 raw xx-009s (true waist 33). They now measure 34", the size the were pre wash. Sizing down two is highly recommended on these xx-009s.

Tapered them myself from upper thigh down to an 18cm hem. Took fucking five hours to fell the inseam by hand! (see pics) Arghh goddamn my thumb was sore after too.

10 weeks, bar the shrinkage wash, the first real wash last week, inside in. Colour is fairly accurate.

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Fit:

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

DSC01521.jpg

Tapered inseam so I still have the beautiful pjb selvage.. that isn't 5m wide

DSC01525.jpg

Hand finished felled inseams

DSC01526.jpg

The hem was exactly the same as my tts 007, but I like the higher rise and more thigh space. I didn't intend to taper them when I bought them, decided about a week later. All my button flys end up like that, upsizing or downsizing seems to make no difference (??)

Hey anyone knows if the XX-005 One Wash will have a little additional shrinking when they're hot soaked or washed warm?

My 005bk's had noticeable shrinking over 2 soaks and 1 wash. I think they're finally done shrinking now. If you're looking for additional shrinkage, give them a nice, long hot soak.

I just bought a pair of one wash 007 and the waist and thighs are kind of tight I can button all the buttons fine but mainly concerned with the thighs. Will they stretch or should i have sized up?

New question and thanks for the response. If I hot soak these from about the knee down will they shrink in or am I gunna need to get them tapered? The waist and the thighs are comfy now but this leg opening is kinda bothering me.