Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Thanks for the positive comments. For the people that requested earlier fit pics I'm pretty sure I posted them in this thread or the how jeans fit thread. They are a size 33.

January 16 after the first soak.

IMG_25152.jpg

May 7th. This morning before I head out the door.:)IMG_5038.jpg

Scaught: almost looks like there's going to be a crotch blowout there!

also, sorry to advertise here , but i got a pair of xx008 29x30 available (fits a 28)! 110 shipped obo!

I might take you up on your 008s... and there already is a crotch blowout, on both sides :( Thinking about shipping them off to Denim Doctors when I get paid.

took some pics out of boredom. xx007s worn for 133 days, soaked once.

135094.jpg

the leaf is falling apart :(

135093.jpg

left thigh, a bit dirty from some construction work couple weeks ago

135092.jpg

top button

135091.jpg

double the indigo, double the fun. 007 denim fades on the inside too, wiiii

i'll take some full frontal + back shots when they reach the 5 month mark.

My friend has quite possibly the best looking pair of pbjs, and I told him to take pics, but he doesnt want to. Just wanted him to share the love with sufu :(

worthless post without pics. snap some with your phone when hes not looking, of if he will let you take the pics of the jeans handle it

then you either size up on the 007s like farmer did, or you get a pair of 009. doesn't really make sense to be in doubt between 009 and 005...

by the way, i saw someone wearing a pair of 009 in waywt yesterday... please post some proper fit pics here!

Hello, sorry to shit up the thread but would anyone like a pair of Pure Blue Japan 007 in a size 33"? Totally brand new. Literally just landed from Blue in Green but don't fit despite research.

Price I paid for them is all I'm asking... £167. This does not include courier from US. But you will need to pay shipping to wherever you are. PM me if interested.

just joined the forum, and am reporting that i picked up a pair of 008 in one-wash at the pure blue store in tokyo. FYI i think they only offer one-wash there, but i wasn't dying for a pair of raw ones anyway, so i didn't make a big deal about it.

they are very comfortable and a nice cut, i am not as into the whole aging thing as most of you, so i will be washing them monthly, although i did get some of the sugar cane detergent, mostly because the sales people at a jeans shop in ueno were so helpful that i felt bad not buying anything from them, and got the detergent.

i am too old to be posting fit pictures, at 37. sorry, don't need to be called fat by a bunch of damn kids!

thanks for posting to the forum and providing me with so much info, it helped a lot picking out my 1st pair of high quality jeans.