Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Hi All!

PURE BLUE JAPAN SPECIAL 30% DISCOUNT!!!!

NOTE ALL THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE WITHOUT ANY OUR PROXY SERVICE FEE NEEDED you just pay the retail price minus special 30% discount

For all collection from / Pure Blue Japan AND also FOB Factory /

If anyone need any informations / pictures please telling me anytimes and i can send an informations for you.

This is only possible for all member and please tell me in PM your Forum ID in message or email to [email protected]

Thank you

Hide

SharpServiceJapan

wait, is the discount already over???

gah, i hope not. i cant decided between the 007 or the 009.

do you guys know if i went down to a size 27 on the 009, you think they can stretch to a size 28/29?

and if I decide to get a 007, what size should i get?

my natural waist is 29

and i wore a size 29 flathead. it was a tad tight on me, i want more thigh room since i started riding a bike everyday.

no, the guy meant he copped just before SharpService started to offer 30% discount. i really want to get the XX-010 with the 30% discount, but i don't need any more jeans right now.

should i cop or buy some other nice stuff?

(tell me not to cop...)

dude....i may cop the AI-001..

i don't know if it ever comes down to 30% again, but shiiett

damn, need sizing help asap. my wallet is burning

I wouldn't size down on the XX-007; they're quite tight. I sized down one initially and had to return them to BiG in exchange for a true to size pair.

wait, is the discount already over???

gah, i hope not. i cant decided between the 007 or the 009.

do you guys know if i went down to a size 27 on the 009, you think they can stretch to a size 28/29?

and if I decide to get a 007, what size should i get?

my natural waist is 29

and i wore a size 29 flathead. it was a tad tight on me, i want more thigh room since i started riding a bike everyday.

Mr. Invincible, definitely get true to size. Get the 29. I tried to go down a size with my 009's from my flat head 380's, and it was a mistake. I had to return them for my real size.

so i'm a true 34 and i want to cop the 007's raw, what do i need to take into consideration if i want a nice slim fit. should i go down one size for a very slim fit and tts for a more relaxed fit?

i like farmers fit

i don't have any other jawn for comparison because this would be my first raw jawn

ECHAU- im not sizing down on 007

the question is,

if i want to stay away from ttight thigh 007, should i size up? my natural waist is a size 29 and i got a flat head in 29 and the thighs were too tight on me.

If i get a xx-007, should i size down to a size 28 or 27? I wear a size 28 in Okinaways and a size 27 in S0500. my best fit is probably the sammies s0500.

so i'm a true 34 and i want to cop the 007's raw, what do i need to take into consideration if i want a nice slim fit. should i go down one size for a very slim fit and tts for a more relaxed fit?

i like farmers fit

i don't have any other jawn for comparison because this would be my first raw jawn

If I were you i'd consider the xx-009. It's the same denim but a more relaxed cut. Probably better if you're a true 34.

I just copped some xx-007's in 32, but probably won't wear them until college starts.

how should i size?

im like 130lbs and 5'5".

but then again, i do want a semi skinny cut size i sold my flatheads away. i was intending to buy them again in a size 30 tho. how much do these guys stretch? so its either a size 29 or 30

i mean as long as the measurements are a tad bigger than FH3001, then I am ok

I was gonna order a pair of the XX-007 from Sharp but I asked for measurements on a pair of the XX-007, size 30 raw, just in case, and he replied with:

Waist = 30.5inches

Front Rise = 9.5 inches

Leg Opening = 8 inches

Inside Leg (from crotch-hem) = 36 inches

I asked if it was a tagged size 30, and he said yes. Why the big discrepancy between this set of measurements and the one's on BiG's site? BiG's measurements are:

Waist = 32.5 inches

Front Rise = 10 inches

Leg Opening = 8.25 inches

Inseam = 36.25 inches

I'm mostly concerned about the waist.

stuff about xx-007 measurements

The reason sharp and BiG's numbers were different is that pbj's aren't Sanforized, you have to soak them. BiG gives raw numbers, sharps are the OneWash version, that have already gotten the shrinkage out.

If you want to soak yourself, then ask for raws. Otherwise ask for onewash. But a 30 is the size you want regardless.

That's what I figured. I'd asked for raw specifically but the waist measurement made it look like they were from a one-wash, but the inseam measurement throws me off, 36 inches looks more like the inseam of a raw pair, not a washed pair.

If I were you i'd consider the xx-009. It's the same denim but a more relaxed cut. Probably better if you're a true 34.

I just copped some xx-007's in 32, but probably won't wear them until college starts.

how tall are you and what's your weight? i'm 6"2 @ about 150 lbs (tall and skinny concept)

i want a slim fit but not too tight, so i guess after the initial soak they will stretch out? ah i guess i'll go for the 33"

i can fit in a 32 but i think it's very uncomfortable. i have a pair of levi's 514s 34 and they have stretched considerably to a 36, the fit looks rather unflattering imo and i would like to have a slim pair of jeans (not skinny!) 511s look ridic on me because of the thighs

on a related note, how much do they shrink? 5 or 10%?

Thinking of picking up a pair of PBJ-003 one wash. Thing is I already have a pair of Oni. I heard Pure Blues are pretty slubby, second to only Oni. Wondering if they will fade the same? I just want to get a pair of jeans that will fade the same as my Oni. Thanks.

Actually sorry I want to get a pair of jeans that DO NOT fade like my Oni. Any comments if Oni and PBJ fade the same? Both are known for the slub....

shrunk my 007's in very hot fuckn water, wore while damp and sat for a long time. now the seat's shaped very oddly; boxy and puffs out where the stitching all meets. should i just soak the upper part of the jeans again?

I was gonna order a pair of the XX-007 from Sharp but I asked for measurements on a pair of the XX-007, size 30 raw, just in case, and he replied with:

Waist = 30.5inches

Front Rise = 9.5 inches

Leg Opening = 8 inches

Inside Leg (from crotch-hem) = 36 inches

I asked if it was a tagged size 30, and he said yes. Why the big discrepancy between this set of measurements and the one's on BiG's site? BiG's measurements are:

Waist = 32.5 inches

Front Rise = 10 inches

Leg Opening = 8.25 inches

Inseam = 36.25 inches

I'm mostly concerned about the waist.

I have a one wash 30, and after a week of wear, and the waist measures to a little over 31". I'd guess that it's still stretching, though.,

I'm 6'0 160. If you're really skinny you might not want 009's then. I figured you were a little heavier at that waist. I'd get a 33, which is 34 inches in the waist. PBJ thighs are pretty slim already, you don't want to size down more.

alright thanks for the advice i'll do with a 34 pair and see how it'll work out :)

considering picking up a pair of the xx-007

I have a 31 in the SExSC06 and they're about as slim as I'd go

I also have a 31 in the SExDBxS09 which have a looser, straight-legged fit

any opinions on sizing of these?

the one wash 30/31 measurements look pretty similar on the BIG site..

I was actually recommending a 33. But ultimately it's your call if you think those will be too tight. The tagged 33 has a 34'' waist which you can expect to stretch about 2in.

well i asked before how much they stretch but i hadn't gotten an answer, so i was assuming not that much. but if you now say that they will stretch 2" that's something to think about.

going for the 33 sounds pretty reasonable, but looking at the BIG measurements for the one wash is confusing me. the 32 being 33" ???

ah fuck it i'll go for the 33 raw and then soak it until i have the desired size, you're more flexible that way

I mean I guess it depends, would the 30s be skintight on you?

they shouldn't be...

11.5'' thigh is around what i usually have on jeans

and my waist measures 31.5'' so i should be able to fit in the 31'' waist easily with a few wears

i just don't know how much the low rises changes things

the lowest rise i have is on my dry bones and it's 9.7'' vs. the 9'' on the pbj