Pure Blue Japan

midnight

as someone who does the lion head at new years parades, i have to say that the lions on the tag are awesome.

Usually takes multiple soaks to get all the shrinking done. I assume you're getting those "post soak" measurements off the 005 OneWash page on the BiG site... I'd wager they probably agitated more during the initial wash so you might wanna give it another go... hot as fuck and agitate and hot tumble dry for maximum shrinkage (although I'd forego the hot tumble if you don't need that tiny extra bit of shrink).

hi, many thanks for your quick respond! hm, maybe i'll just give the fit pic so you can see how it fits me.

25062009027.jpg

25062009024.jpg

25062009030.jpg

how do you think? does it need another soak? and so sorry for all those shitty pics.

my first pair of raw jawnz

ka04kl.jpg

just got my 007s from Hide-san, arigato! the pic is post hot soak, they shrank quite a bit. getting the top button closed no problem, but the lower 4 are a problem. crotch needs some stretching so i am wearing these at the moment

i really love them even though they are still very tight. i will take fit pics laters

still have the problem. after the second soak (hot soak), i decided to wear my 005 (size 31). it felt quite loose in the waist after the first time wear. and when i measured the waist, it came up to 33,5-34"! should i soak it again? do you guys have the best method the remove all the shrinkage? really appreciate any response!

Seriously, soulsoi. Such a tease.
soulsoi do you have any pictures of the rest of the jeans? From what I see so far, those are looking great!
can't wait for the whole jean*****those honeycombs are mad

sorry but you guys will have to wait a couple more weeks. ;]

july is going to be a beautiful month

hi soulsoi, do you size down or what? looks like you really have a great fit!

to be honest i stayed true to size

im a short person w/ a thin physique so i couldnt really size down.

i wouldve if i could.

im actually happy with the fit especially after i soaked them at first.

i really love them even though they are still very tight. i will take fit pics laters

after wearing them all day yesterday, going partying in them and after today, they stretched out nicely in the crotch region. though i feel they might stretch out a bit more. the buttons aren't really a problem anymore

at the end of next week after the jeans have settled in i will take some fit pics if anyone is interested

now to wear the shit out of them this summer might be a bit difficult because of the heavy denim. i will try for maximum weartime though haha : D