Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Guest devil.beside.you
crossposted at raw for women, but here are my PBJ slims, worn since mid december or january...

Click for larger:

3413402712_bf54453f98.jpg?v=0

3412595957_eefd0d4d8e.jpg?v=0

3412595999_2d7059c0f4.jpg?v=0

3412596167_2c7bbd3993.jpg?v=0

roping

3412596209_15d8b65c96.jpg?v=0

chapstick in left, wallet in right

3412596093_02302f099c.jpg?v=1238894076

3412595439_4ba05452a8.jpg?v=0

nice fibers

3413402120_e087ccfc3a.jpg?v=0

LOL my gf also has chapstick fades. shit needs it own thread. lovely pbjs btw

Is it just me or does the fading on the 007s and 010s in this picture look pretty similar to any other pbj denim?

IIRC the jeans are indigo over purple and it's the indigo threads that are fading so unless they rip or you cuff, the purple won't show that much (although they do have a purple hue to them)

hey guys im thinking about getting a pair of Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-010 Raw or xx007 , and i am just wondering how the fit is compared to flathead 3001? Do the 007 and 010 fit the same? Do the xx-010 stretch a lot? I have the flathead 3001 in size 28 and there pretty tight. What size should i get the pbj in? Thanks!

hey guys im thinking about getting a pair of Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-010 Raw or xx007 , and i am just wondering how the fit is compared to flathead 3001? Do the 007 and 010 fit the same? Do the xx-010 stretch a lot? I have the flathead 3001 in size 28 and there pretty tight. What size should i get the pbj in? Thanks!

I have a pair of 007's (bought OW) in 29 and F310's in 29 were way to small. My PBJ's stretched a shitload but that might because I gained weight while I was wearing them. Measure to about a 32 or 33 now.

looking good.

i just brought away my 007s to get them tapered, the feeling of having slightly bootcut jeans just wasn't doing it for me. i now pray to the god of denim that my tailor won't fuck it up. i explicitly stated he should not use the selvage, but he was all like 'huwhat why not'. so please, tailor, please, please, don't fuck this up for me.

The 010, 005, and 007 all fit the same.

I did a good thing today. :)

I gave my xx-005s to my little brother.

He needs to get them altered though...

Anyone here pass down their jeans to a younger sibling?

Still trying to convince my brother to try raw denim... although that's probably skipping a few steps. I should try to get him out of the terrible fit waffle sweaters first.

I did a good thing today. :)

I gave my xx-005s to my little brother.

He needs to get them altered though...

Anyone here pass down their jeans to a younger sibling?

I has give little brother Eternal 811's with only a couple months of wear.

I give has big father brand new Oni Red's.

Little bro bro has a MEGA CUFF. And in middle school kids SUPER FUCK you if you have cuffed jeans. Needless to say he has it rough. Ha ha!

Are there any more recent photos of the 010s coming?

Have you guys gone over how much pbjs stretch?

i dont know what waist size to get because i dont know what it'll stretch out to be. i dont want it falling off my hips. general consensus says go true to size as far as i know, but would'nt they stretch past that after a while of wearing?

Have you guys gone over how much pbjs stretch?

i dont know what waist size to get because i dont know what it'll stretch out to be. i dont want it falling off my hips. general consensus says go true to size as far as i know, but would'nt they stretch past that after a while of wearing?

PBJs stretch like hell.

My pair stretched about 2 in the waist, and about one in the thigh...

But I also biked for two straight months in them.

But yeah, they stretched a LOT.

even my PBJ's stretched like a bitch..

When I first bought them, I could BARELY get them on the hips and thighs. Now, they're looser than I'd like.. probably 2-3 inches in the waist and 1-2 in the thighs.

hahh so basically like apc or something. i'm gonna be buying some 007s within the next week most likely. so i want to make sure everything is perfect haha

yeah i'm kinda in the same boat. my questions have already been mostly answered but i'm about a 35in waist. and want as regular a fit as i can get out of the slim 007s. so, true to size? or down one.