Acronym.

Westbrook

21 hours ago, daniel said:

now 11 3A1 versions available <_< but no 3A7TS :(

always waiting for the 3A7TS to no avail, the 3A1 and 3A6TS bags have wrecked my back hauling shit so i had to sew myself a lefty/flip the straps, but jeez a backpack would slap these days!

very much in the market if anyone wants to let one go... 

On 9/15/2022 at 10:28 AM, NortonCommando961 said:

I am trying to buy on the Coevo website. I accessed it from the ACR site.

I can't seem to load the English version  site . . .and my Korean is a bit rusty. 

I must be doing something wrong?

Any suggestions appreciated!

I will answer my own question. :-) I finally got the order processed. I use a mac and safari is not very compatible with the Coevo website. Chrome worked much better. Also the coevo site defaults to Korean a lot so keep and eye on the top right corner of the screen and if it shows KR/EN, click on EN. The site may be more friendly on a PC

7 hours ago, DROVES said:

always waiting for the 3A7TS to no avail, the 3A1 and 3A6TS bags have wrecked my back hauling shit so i had to sew myself a lefty/flip the straps, but jeez a backpack would slap these days!

very much in the market if anyone wants to let one go... 

I too have been looking for a 3A7TS for some time. Acronym's business model of "forced scarcity" really pisses me off sometimes. There is no reason not to re-introduce the backpack from time-to-time. Show a little consideration for your customers EH!

7 minutes ago, timetravel.insurance said:

Hi, does anyone know what material these pants are made of? Looks like DS to my untrained eye, but I hope it's stotz. Really hoping for some new wider fitting acr stotz pants to come out in general. Thanks!

p43-gt

Edited by Kamikaze

Based on the pics from the P50-E it looks like we’ll get a re-release of the J28-GT. Seems like they moved away from the foldable/packable hood to the removable ones on the J1a. I really liked/prefer the look of the old 3D ridge collar version so interested in what others think and whether anyone has info on additional changes to the jacket.

9 hours ago, SafeLM said:

Based on the pics from the P50-E it looks like we’ll get a re-release of the J28-GT. Seems like they moved away from the foldable/packable hood to the removable ones on the J1a. I really liked/prefer the look of the old 3D ridge collar version so interested in what others think and whether anyone has info on additional changes to the jacket.

I want J28-WS

On 9/23/2022 at 3:24 PM, SafeLM said:

For me, the new version seems like they made it wider than the old version.

2019-2020 the formal drop was the last week of Oct, last year it was the 19th of Oct if I recall correctly so it's gonna be another week or two I'd think. that said i've been frantically checking every day since E's bday haha