Westbrook

Acronym.

I guess there are buttons. Looks promising 

So after 10+ years and 20+ jackets I’ve never seen this logo peel off. 

But here is J68-PL after two wears :/ (also note loose thread in top right corner...also never seen this)

BE19E060-58B9-4494-918A-F61CACF0DB9A.jpeg

Edited by piece keeper

can't imagine doing anything other than switching the logo tape to the blank tape immediately upon receipt and throwing the logo tape into the bag where it will live forever

On 1/16/2021 at 12:07 PM, FelixRevolt said:

Sounds like the leg extenders are secured by Velcro on the jacket, so maybe a little Velcro is on the new pants....

I’ve had several coats with adjustable length and none fastened to the pants. Though I do have a cp coat with removable pants :D

But I don’t think attaching would work very well in motion because of changing geometries.

5 hours ago, beepy said:

I’ve had several coats with adjustable length and none fastened to the pants. Though I do have a cp coat with removable pants :D

But I don’t think attaching would work very well in motion because of changing geometries.

I agree here. It seems to have the added benefit of letting rain/precipitation run off below the front pants pocket and keeping that access point dry. I think back to some days when I was younger and the bottom of my pants would be wet, with the pocket area following in a close second.

20 hours ago, AvantSol said:

*OrientalQ has entered the chat*

been here the whole time my friends

mmmm 666

i love Λcronym®

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/berlin-berlin-announcement/

To mark Berlin Fashion week and in collaboration with the city of Berlin, we've created BERLIN, BERLIN, a weekend-long virtual celebration of the city.

We hooked up with some of the best artists, designers, musicians, and photographers in the city to produce exclusive mixes, fashion films, performance art, a mind-blowing AR exhibition, and more. Next weekend, from January 22 to 24, we'll have a lineup of content from Keinemusik, Sucuk und Bratwurst, Beinghunted, Acronym, Jonas Lindstroem, and Hamburger Bahnhof, to name just a few.

Could possibly "just" be an extension to the whole virtual SKY AND COLOUR art gallery or something different

On 1/20/2021 at 7:16 AM, blutspender said:

Could possibly "just" be an extension to the whole virtual SKY AND COLOUR art gallery or something different

when the design is so convoluted and unmemorable, people forget what the thing is called lol

"sky any colour" is so pretentious sounding its no surprise they're sponsored by "REPUBLIC OF GAMERS" 

talk about losing touch

On 1/23/2021 at 3:00 AM, Orientalq said:

when the design is so convoluted and unmemorable, people forget what the thing is called lol

"sky any colour" is so pretentious sounding its no surprise they're sponsored by "REPUBLIC OF GAMERS" 

talk about losing touch

tenor (1).gif

13 hours ago, moneytalks said:

tenor (1).gif

if you consider schadenfreude salt then by all means

Question:

Was the P23 made in XL? I'm almost positive they were. However, I've been on the lookout for a pair for a long while now and have yet to find one in my size - want to make sure I'm not just passing on a L if it is actually the size I should be buying.

Yes, I own the P23-TS in XL. All depends on your height tbh, I’m 6.5 so the XL is a perfect fit for me. Hope that helps.

Edited by Keeshan

5 hours ago, Keeshan said:

Yes, I own the P23-TS in XL. All depends on your height tbh, I’m 6.5 so the XL is a perfect fit for me. Hope that helps.

Much appreciated. I haven’t seen a pair for sale outside of the last drop a few years ago. Fingers crossed for one soon. 

I will keep an eye out and if I decide to sell my pair will let you know. 

Edited by Keeshan

Last spring was the first time I tried to be ready for a drop, but I was late and missed out on some pieces I wanted. Trying to avoid that again.

Should we be expecting the SS21 mothersite drop soon? Excuse the question/ignorance if it’s taboo. 

1 hour ago, BruceLeroy said:

Should we be expecting the SS21 mothersite drop soon? Excuse the question/ignorance if it’s taboo. 

Why should any question relating to acrnm be taboo? Ask whatever you want man, worst youll get are some negrep who cares 

14 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Any suggestion for an additional strap to achieve 3-point stabilisation for a 3a-3ts? It keeps swinging around when I'm cycling.

I guess there is something from Bagjack available.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:04 PM, BruceLeroy said:

Last spring was the first time I tried to be ready for a drop, but I was late and missed out on some pieces I wanted. Trying to avoid that again.

Does anyone know if SS21 is going to be mothersite exclusive, or will other shops carry the collection?

2 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Does anyone know if SS21 is going to be mothersite exclusive, or will other shops carry the collection?

Yes.

12 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Any suggestion for an additional strap to achieve 3-point stabilisation for a 3a-3ts? It keeps swinging around when I'm cycling.

Had been using the stabilizer strap that came with my 3A-9TS, until I got tired of swapped and just made my own. Kinda dumb it’s not included with every bag at this point.

51 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

Had been using the stabilizer strap that came with my 3A-9TS, until I got tired of swapped and just made my own. Kinda dumb it’s not included with every bag at this point.

I looked up what the 3A-9TS looks like and YIKES does that look awful to actually carry loads. When is E going to release the backpack shown in the GTKP photoshoots? At least with the 5/6TS you can use the stabilizer as a backpack strap. The whole ACR "no compromise design" is really compromising on real comfort at least when it comes to the bigger bag lineup...

unsolicited 3a-13ts pic. its been my daily beater bag for nearly 2 years now, still looks brand new. this was in june. 

IMG_3810.jpg

15 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

email bagjack. they can make one and ship for about 70usd. I got one made, but it didn't get misdelivered/stolen last August due to them not sending me tracking and it disappearing. Thank you for reminding me to contact them about the investigation.

~Lefty

2 hours ago, LeftyJeenyus said:

email bagjack. they can make one and ship for about 70usd. I got one made, but it didn't get misdelivered/stolen last August due to them not sending me tracking and it disappearing. Thank you for reminding me to contact them about the investigation.

~Lefty

do you have a picture of what it might look like?