Acronym.

Westbrook

On 1/20/2021 at 7:16 AM, blutspender said:

Could possibly "just" be an extension to the whole virtual SKY AND COLOUR art gallery or something different

when the design is so convoluted and unmemorable, people forget what the thing is called lol

"sky any colour" is so pretentious sounding its no surprise they're sponsored by "REPUBLIC OF GAMERS" 

talk about losing touch

On 1/23/2021 at 3:00 AM, Orientalq said:

when the design is so convoluted and unmemorable, people forget what the thing is called lol

"sky any colour" is so pretentious sounding its no surprise they're sponsored by "REPUBLIC OF GAMERS" 

talk about losing touch

tenor (1).gif

1 hour ago, BruceLeroy said:

Should we be expecting the SS21 mothersite drop soon? Excuse the question/ignorance if it’s taboo. 

Why should any question relating to acrnm be taboo? Ask whatever you want man, worst youll get are some negrep who cares 

14 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Any suggestion for an additional strap to achieve 3-point stabilisation for a 3a-3ts? It keeps swinging around when I'm cycling.

I guess there is something from Bagjack available.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:04 PM, BruceLeroy said:

Last spring was the first time I tried to be ready for a drop, but I was late and missed out on some pieces I wanted. Trying to avoid that again.

Should we be expecting the SS21 mothersite drop soon? Excuse the question/ignorance if it’s taboo. 

Does anyone know if SS21 is going to be mothersite exclusive, or will other shops carry the collection?

12 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Any suggestion for an additional strap to achieve 3-point stabilisation for a 3a-3ts? It keeps swinging around when I'm cycling.

Had been using the stabilizer strap that came with my 3A-9TS, until I got tired of swapped and just made my own. Kinda dumb it’s not included with every bag at this point.

51 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

Had been using the stabilizer strap that came with my 3A-9TS, until I got tired of swapped and just made my own. Kinda dumb it’s not included with every bag at this point.

I looked up what the 3A-9TS looks like and YIKES does that look awful to actually carry loads. When is E going to release the backpack shown in the GTKP photoshoots? At least with the 5/6TS you can use the stabilizer as a backpack strap. The whole ACR "no compromise design" is really compromising on real comfort at least when it comes to the bigger bag lineup...

15 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

email bagjack. they can make one and ship for about 70usd. I got one made, but it didn't get misdelivered/stolen last August due to them not sending me tracking and it disappearing. Thank you for reminding me to contact them about the investigation.

~Lefty

2 hours ago, LeftyJeenyus said:

email bagjack. they can make one and ship for about 70usd. I got one made, but it didn't get misdelivered/stolen last August due to them not sending me tracking and it disappearing. Thank you for reminding me to contact them about the investigation.

~Lefty

do you have a picture of what it might look like? 

7 hours ago, Orientalq said:

I looked up what the 3A-9TS looks like and YIKES does that look awful to actually carry loads. When is E going to release the backpack shown in the GTKP photoshoots? At least with the 5/6TS you can use the stabilizer as a backpack strap. The whole ACR "no compromise design" is really compromising on real comfort at least when it comes to the bigger bag lineup...

Naw, 9TS is my favorite acrnm bag I've ever owned. I'd easily re-up if ever released again. Versatility and practicality is unparalleled.

Edited by robbatussin

13 hours ago, Orientalq said:

jpeg.reviews

You can ask Bagjack if these work @hentaiyarou69

https://www.bagjackshop.com/en/classics/modules-supplies/outer-modules/3-point-strap-system-black_1651_1863

35 minutes ago, wexler said:

Thanks guys!

I was checking out the above but I don't wanna replace the whole strap system, but hoping to get just a single strap for add-on. I'll email Bagjack. I've had them customized mods for me before but wasn't aware that they can also make custom straps as well, according to Lefty above.

9 hours ago, robbatussin said:

Naw, 9TS is my favorite acrnm bag I've ever owned. I'd easily re-up if ever released again. Versatility and practicality is unparalleled.

How much of a load do you carry normally? A laptop, books, camera? I've just had a bad time with messengers that load weight on one shoulder. As a note I typically carry a Full frame mirrorless camera and two prime lenses (or another zoom lens if it's for work), as well as a Surface Pro 6 Tablet and 30oz flask. Running around with it for a day will leave me sore for a week.  Fixed it by getting a backpack. 

7 hours ago, mikon_nikon said:

7TS

Well yeah its a backpack.

Edited by Orientalq

2 hours ago, Orientalq said:

How much of a load do you carry normally? A laptop, books, camera? I've just had a bad time with messengers that load weight on one shoulder. As a note I typically carry a Full frame mirrorless camera and two prime lenses (or another zoom lens if it's for work), as well as a Surface Pro 6 Tablet and 30oz flask. Running around with it for a day will leave me sore for a week.  Fixed it by getting a backpack.

There was a time when I was maxing out with two laptops (Thinkpad 14", MBP 13") in the (detachable) vertical pockets, a Canon 5D mkII, a single 24-70mm lens, and some misc items. 

Handle straps are long enough that you can swing the bag to your backside and keep it there, rather than hold it to your side like you would a typical tote. To fix in this position, you can undo one end of the stabilizer strap and loop around the handles and buckle (E demonstrates this in a release video). OR you can lengthen the stabilizer strap in it's 'stationary' location to match the length of the handles, flip the bag on its side and use as a backpack. Of course, not a true replacement for a backpack, but it functions as one when I need it to.

On 2/1/2021 at 10:04 AM, BruceLeroy said:

Last spring was the first time I tried to be ready for a drop, but I was late and missed out on some pieces I wanted. Trying to avoid that again.

I’ve been looking through Instagram posts from previous years to try to figure it out, but it seems like drops can range from end of January all the way to April. Makes it pretty difficult to plan, especially if there are surprise drops.