ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Wow, I'm surprised it was so cheap for Priority International. I've tried sending a belt before and it was at least that much. As long as it wasn't sent in an envelope, you can track it. I am almost certain that all other Priority International shipments automatically come with tracking.

mine were shipped priority international but had no tracking though.. postage on the box showed that it cost $23.79USD

finally they have dried after 24 hours and i will be getting some fit pics in the day when there is some natural light. they have shrunk a bit more than what i have imagined them to in the waist (not that im complaining) and here are some pre and post soak measurements done on a size 32. they were given a boiling hot soak to shrink down the waist.

waist: 32inches > 30inches

length: 32inches > 29inches

front rise: 11inches > 10.5inches

back rise: 14inches > 13.5inches

thigh: 11.5inches > 11.5inches

knee: 8.75inches > 8.5inches

leg opening: 8.5inches > 8inches

R1002477.jpg

a bit of the disappointment was when i found out that the left leg's chainstitch hem started to unravel and grabbed some black thread to try to reinforce them a little before more of the left leg started unravelling. not a big deal but im a bit anal about such things. especially when there isnt anybody in singapore who can do a chainstitch. damn.

If that comes unraveled anymore, try not to cut the threads and let them get to a point where you can actually tie the threads. This will keep it from unraveling more. Also, if you need to get the hem cleaned up a bit, just have them lockstitched, which is just as good, but not as attractive.

That is a bummer, though.

the stamp on the paper does just say 24.52 $

the box i a priority mail box, with an international exress priority stampt on it.

it was send on the 24th by roy

Wow, I'm with zissou-- I've had to pay way more for smaller items going Priority Int'l. And Paul T is right about PI mail getting stuck in customs. I had to find that out the hard way with some items I sent to Korea last fall-- the snail mail arrived several days before the Priority stuff.

If that comes unraveled anymore, try not to cut the threads and let them get to a point where you can actually tie the threads. This will keep it from unraveling more. Also, if you need to get the hem cleaned up a bit, just have them lockstitched, which is just as good, but not as attractive.

That is a bummer, though.

damn.. thanks for the advice though. i'll probably get them chainstitched in sydney/hk/japan if i get to travel to any of these countries within the next few months. they should hold out till then.

on a sidenote, its nice to actually have pockets that work so well for once. the angle is great where i wont have to struggle to reach into my pockets for coins..

woot? Roy Slaper is human? Who would have thought that? ;)

understand your pain Ranon. That sucks but at least you have a bunch of guys who know how to safe your hem. Take5 would be your nearest place for chainstitch hemming, right?

not Roy Slaper's fault though. it could have happened when i did a really hot soak. these things happen from time to time and im not TOO concerned about it. haha, at least i win the award of "first repair". the nearest would probably be in thailand although it is more likely i would head to hong kong over the next few months as opposed to bangkok. sure hope this will be a good year for traveling in asia! quite a few pairs i have to get hemmed. ha!

Wow, I'm surprised it was so cheap for Priority International. I've tried sending a belt before and it was at least that much. As long as it wasn't sent in an envelope, you can track it. I am almost certain that all other Priority International shipments automatically come with tracking.

USPS only provides international tracking with Express Mail. It's a pretty awful policy.

^It's funny- the USPS website says you can track with Priority Int'l, but I just talked to my Postmaster, and he says there is no way to track an Int'l package online. Customs and insurance forms can help locate a lost package, but won't allow you to actually track it.

the angle is great where i wont have to struggle to reach into my pockets for coins..

I usually dump all my coins in my daughter's piggy bank because it was uncomfortable to carry them in my MFSCs. I just realized yesterday that I can leave them in my pockets now :)

^It's funny- the USPS website says you can track with Priority Int'l, but I just talked to my Postmaster, and he says there is no way to track an Int'l package online. Customs and insurance forms can help locate a lost package, but won't allow you to actually track it.

I was told all this stuff too, and it's very frustrating. But when you send anything with Express you get a little slip and the Express number on the slip (I think it always begins with EG and ends in US) can be tracked. I've used it a lot recently because of problems with "losing" items when I ship int'l for ebay.

But this is all besides the point. I've been checking this thread constantly, and it seems like this contest is going to be pretty amazing. The jeans look great, and the variety of fits should keep things interesting.

haha, well I am bad at remembering to use coins for purchases, so they'll probably wind up there anyway :)

They were delivered by naked virgins on unicorns

My pair was delivered by the swedish bikini team, but that's not bad. I do think that virgin's are overrated. I never understood why they promise 60 something virgins to all those suicide bombers after they supposedly go to heaven. I mean a party with 60 virgins is probably not much fun. Now, put 60 sluts in there, that's a party I would like to attend!!!

I am more on the side of sluts. My old lady can confirm that if needed.

I rinsed my boxers a couple days ago and then wore them to the gym yesterday. When I took them off to take a shower, I had indigo dyed skin.

It was pretty tempting for the wife, but she had to pass.

Also, the Rnr family is trying for a new little addition. Maybe I can get the award for wearing the jeans while conceiving a baby??

I rinsed my boxers a couple days ago and then wore them to the gym yesterday. When I took them off to take a shower, I had indigo dyed skin.

It was pretty tempting for the wife, but she had to pass.

Boxers bled more than the jeans. I've washed mine 4 times (hand wash) and I'm still getting tons of bleeding and transfer. My wife isn't as nice as your, she's relentless with the blue-ball jokes of late (some even funny).

Did anyone confirm that the boxer chambray is the same as the Sun Set shirt? Mrs.Cash is no fan of the blue-on-blue Shawshank look, but this chambray is so nice I may risk a true case of blue balls for a that shirt.

To all whom are in this contest

If I dont start seeing more pictures of the boxers being worn by each member of this contest, I am going to let the neg rep fly. And Believe me. I wont stop till I get what I want.

not that your rep power would even scratch me...

but i am in a good mood tonight,so:

5334027296_1fd3d6c1fc_z.jpg

5334027818_dcb6874bea_z.jpg