Analyst

usa :: new york :: general

Heading out next week, any good events or anything to know of 11.13-11.19? 

Plan on hitting Whitney, moma, met. 

Any good spots for group dinner on modest expense acct? Last time we hit ssam bar, mission chinese, paulie gees. All were fantastic, though i reccomend washing your hands before bathroom at mission Chinese, spicy tingly on the sensitive bits is no bueno. 

Hit Uncle Boons if you have a chance. Probably easy enough on the expense acct and phenomenal northern Thai food. Spicy Village is another cool spot if your guests don't mind super low key Chinatown spot. BYOB and great noodle dishes. Flavors kind of resemble Xi'an Famous Foods. I also like taking people to Raoul's for dinner. You can usually get a res and it's an old school New York vibe with great french food. Not as easy on the wallet but a cool spot. 

Also- hit me up if you want to meet up for a beer while you're in town. I used to lurk at the original Tanner Goods spot in Chinatown when ya'll had sneakers in the glass case and everything. We linked up for a second when I was at Yuketen and you were helping with buying for the Woodlands as well. Would be cool to catch up. 

Edited by MarkMorrison

Okay I'm going to be in nyc in may for a week; my current itinerary consists of:

OPN live show

Lox on bagel

Take funny pictures of the rick owens store coffee table

Idk the moma or sum

I want to know of the best cheap food, any places i could find esoteric used designer, and any places that are good for meeting people