The Flat Head

LFC4ever

raizen i'd wear a bit shorter shirts if possible because when people wear long shirts with high pants it makes them look like theyre wearing a dress. or pull them down a bit.

haha, I'll try to sag them a bit.

Didn't you use to live near me? I saw a picture of you and we went to the same high school. I'm not being a stalker. :(

F310

Quick question:

Should i soak these? Worn less than a week and its snowed so didnt get to wear out as much.

I dont plan to wash these for at least 8 months depending on the contrast in colours.

Only thing that im worrying about is the stacking, if i soak these and they shrink, will it be a huge difference? Will they be hanging around my ankles lol.

I tend to wear them high rather than low but i will sag a tiny tiny bit here and there.

3255887638_100c28bd29.jpg

3255057853_8d71e2e087.jpg

3255057435_5bd6593a36.jpg

Also, i will be biking again when its a bit warmer, will i have to watch out for crotch blowouts?

I havent used a sewing machine since i was at school T_____T

Thanks for the answers all. Ill be soaking them this saturday if i get the chance.

Ill take fit pictures once again after soak, not looking forward to breaking them in.

i too, dread this process