The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Flat Head 2009 Winter Shirts, Flannels, Jackets, Bracelets, Lanyards, & BURGER CITY

We've got a new shipment of some great items from Flat Head...

The popular jacquard fabric has been made into a long sleeve western shirt, anybody that's seen this fabric in person understands why this is still the best selling Flat Head shirt in Japan. The fabric has been woven on a vintage punch-card jacquard loom which is owned by Flat Head; it takes hours setting up one machine to run a bolt of fabric but worth it once the end product is turned into such a unique shirting material.

We've finally got Flat Head's take on a Hickory Stripe shirt..

The fabric on the Hickory Stripe Shirt is a custom run that Flat Head had made for them under their Googies sub-brand. The pique cotton fabric is unique in that it's woven in such a way where there is a great deal of character for a hickory stripe pattern. The pockets are also something new for Flat Head with a zipper pull enclosure and a double placket pocket design.

They've also brought us a new heavy flannel shirt... The Glory Park shirt is a great 60's gray flannel pattern that is a bit different than what Flat Head has done in the past.

We've gotten a hold of a small number of a Type II 1950's Style Denim Jacket made of Flat Head's famous 3XXX denim, these are completely raw and shrink to size and they're also available down to women's sizes. The Type II is modeled by Superfuture's own Carl..

Then there's the BURGER CITY pullover sweater with a zipper, we have nothing to say about this. We bought it because it says "BURGER CITY" on the front, and below it there's an address, that address is a San Francisco address a few blocks from Self Edge but the street name is misspelled. We love it, and it's being modeled by Sidney Lo's father.

The Flat Head Special Edition Leather Chain with a Sterling Silver Feather is also back with a slightly bulked up design, these are sure to go quick and it takes us months to get a set of these made so restocks don't happen often.

We're happy to announce that the popular bracelets we've been selling in-store made of cowhide leather and sterling silver are now available in our online store.

All these items along with a full restock on ALL of Flat Head's jeans are now available in our online store, check the product pages in our online store for measurements, specs, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Long Sleeve Navy Jacquard Shirt

fh_blue_01_web-708527.jpg

fh_blue_03_web-708455.jpg

Googies Hickory Stripe Shirt

fh_googies_hickory_01_web-771745.jpg

fh_googies_hickory_05_web-771671.jpg

Glory Park Gray Flannel

fh_orange_01_web-715672.jpg

fh_orange_04_web-715566.jpg

Type II 3XXX Denim Jacket

fh_typetwo_01_web-794250.jpg

fh_typetwo_05_web-794325.jpg

Burger City Sweater

fh_burger_01_web-762843.jpg

fh_burger_02_web-762660.jpg

Special Edition Leather Chain w/ Feather

fh_chain_01_web-731810.jpg

fh_chain_02_web-710964.jpg

fh_chain_03_web-710901.jpg

Leather & Silver Bracelets

DSC01359-750907-796037-757487.JPG

DSC01358-750873-796017-757461.JPG

DSC01357-726658-749591-728387.JPG

DSC01356-726625-749554-728330.JPG

I know. I'm trying to figure out how much shit I have to sell to get the stuff I want.

lucky dude.. i dont even have anything worth selling to buy this new FH stuff :(

hey kiya whos this? he looks like my late dad

fh_burger_01_web-762843.jpg

That's Sidney Lo's dad...

he's got a ton of male cameltoe going on there... doesn't he take any cues from his son on how to rock the jawns? hell, i almost sold my dad on a pair of iron hearts because he's all about harleys and whatnot. "i'll only spend over $300 on pants if they're made of leather."

nice ring peterrock1, always wanted to get that but have never been into wearing rings that much.

myclue, fit looks good. sack them a lil haha.

i'm waiting on my BSPs to get back from the dry cleaners getting patched in the crotch. I didn't have time to take them home so i'm hoping this place in westwood doesn't fuck up