The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in buying a pair of F380s. I was just wondering how they fit. Is this the baggier fit in the line? Do they fit similar to the APC Rescues? Currently I'm just rocking a pair of Levi 501's and 505's.

My waist is about a 33. What tagged size would fit me comfortably? I wear my jean a little baggier than most people on sf. Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in buying a pair of F380s. I was just wondering how they fit. Is this the baggier fit in the line? Do they fit similar to the APC Rescues? Currently I'm just rocking a pair of Levi 501's and 505's.

My waist is about a 33. What tagged size would fit me comfortably? I wear my jean a little baggier than most people on sf. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I think it would be similar to Rescues. I think a tagged 33 or 34 would be perfect. Just look at the measurement charts on self edge and just keep in mind the waist will shrink 1" or so, and stretch back out.

That's a damn good fit. Are you sagging at all? If you can fill the ass more, they'd be spot on.

sagging a bit, cuz my thighs are a tad on the larger side lol :( but yea i thought hte ass looked weird too i guess i could pull em up a bit

crosspost from the evo thread

f310 ~10 months. not worn very hard as you can tell.

can't seem to get a good full shot indoors even with outdoor lighting.

colour and contrast are pretty accurate.

2moxvzo.jpg

2hx86tu.jpg

They will stretch like fuck. I may suggest sizing down one from your usual flat head size.

here is the deal:

i am usually buying tagged 36, so that after a soak the denim is tight, but not too tight (comfy style) and then stretches to a 37+.

the 1001 in a 36 is already tight before soak (still on the ok side, but in fact immediately wearable). after the soak it will be tight, up to 'i cannot button the last one to two buttons'.

nevertheless, a 38 in a 1001 will leave me again with an already comfy fit directly after soak, stretching until it is not a real (sufu) slim fit anymore.

despite that, my legs and backyard are not even filling a 36 usually!

so i guess, based on what you guys just posted, my 1001 tagged 36 will be my first (painful) sufu experience in denim!

i just was not sure, whether it will stretch about 2 inches, after some initial wear. otherwise i would probably never fit in - just too lazy to get on a diet for a single pair of jeans :D